Chapter Eighteen- (Sixth of the Feels Chapters) Didn't Expect It Did Ya?

Author's Note-

So...in case you skipped it...in the last chapter Justice learned to possess people and is now living in the body of Natalie Dreamer.

Now...this chapter is full of super big shockers. BEWARE FOR SURPRISES!!!!!!!

ON WIT DA STORY!

*Bea's POV*

It was awesome to have my best friend back. Well...almost.

It was like your friend was inside of someone else. And that was the exact case here.

I was crying too when Dolphin came in and suggested we catch up.

"So what happened while I was gone?"

"Well...for one thing...I died. Marvel's match Riley killed me. Long story short, our rescue failed and there have been lots of trips to prison. And Jared killed Riley. So right now Drew and Marvel should be finding a way over here to come and bring us back to the Main City!"

"The Main City? I don't want to go back there."

"What? Why not!"

"Have you seen this place? This is way better than that dump we lived in before! Just stay here with me and Dolphin!"

"No! I am going back!"

"Why?"

"Because.......I don't know. I'm not staying here."

"You were going to end up here in the first place!"

"Well I don't want to be here anymore without my true friends here with me!"

"I am with you!"

"My other friends that were there when I needed them! My other friends who wouldn't forget about me!!!" I was crying my heart out. I ran out of the room and slammed Bea's door behind me.

I'm tired. My friend hates me. Where do you live?"

I'm sorry...I live right up the street. Across the street two houses down from where you first came from.

Okay thanks.

I was too tired to worry about anything anymore. And hungry.

I stepped into the kitchen and grabbed some crackers out of the pantry. I went upstairs and plopped down on the bed, drifting off to sleep.

     --------------------------------------------    

I woke up to hear the TV downstairs. I stepped down and saw Dolphin there channel surfing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh hey. You left the door open."

"Uh...okay. SO you barge in and watch my TV?"

"Well I didn't know what else to do. My place is boring without you, and Bea kicked me out, so I just swung by and saw you sleeping."

"Thanks for being my stalker."

"Anytime girl." He said. I took some of the chips that were in the bowl he was holding. "Hey...can I talk to you?"

"Uh...okay sure."

"So I had this big realization yesterday. I had no chance whatsoever with Carlos. Or any other guy here. So I was thinking...maybe I could try something with a girl.........." He started to lean in.

"Wha-" But he cut me off. His soft, perfect lips touched mine.

     ----------------------------------    

He pulled away and I was left speechless.

"Uh...I guess I should go...sorry about that..."

I just stared at him as he left.

It sucked. I hated him.

Or I was completely in love with him. Not entirely sure yet.

*Marvel's POV* (That's a shocker ain't it...but this is the decision part. he's in a dream.)

I woke up...feeling all...floaty. I saw a huge bright light above me, and a dark hole below me.

I stared at the black hole, and I walked over to it. I saw the world below me.

I saw my friends all in a bunch. Drew, Jared, Santha, even Bea. Every one of them was there.

I saw them chatting and then in the middle of their talk they just shot me a look. They tilted their heads up to look at me.

"Marvel. Come back to us."

"We need you Marvel. You can't leave us!"

"Please!"

I was about to step into the whole to be with them when the light above me grew brighter. And brighter. And brighter.

Justice and Riley jumped down a set of cloud stairs.

"Marvel! We miss you!"

"Come join us in paradise!"

"We love you Marvel! You can watch your friends and be in comfort!"

"You never have to worry again!"

I stepped towards the light when I remembered my other friends. They were still trying to beckon me to them.

"Marvel!"

"Marvel!"

I couldn't decide between them. It was too hard.

I could be dead and wait for them to join me.

Or I could live and see what life has to offer.

I looked at both sides...and thought.

It seemed like forever before I finally made a decision. After wishing my other friends goodbyes, I walked back up the stairs with Justice and Riley.

I could wait.

*Riley's POV*

It took a while before I went to see Drew and Bea's new life. I saw him look at Bea, who was still asleep from the knockout medicine.

Still asleep.

Still asleep.

I saw Drew get tears in his eyes, the tears dropping onto Bea's dress. Bea was lying there, her eyes closed.

What have I done now? I had killed Bea.

I had ruined Drew's life a second time. What was wrong with me???

Author's Note-

Okay...so just to recap.

Justice knows how to possess people.

Dolphin may no longer be gay...I think.

Bea and Justice hate each other.

Marvel just chose to die.

And Riley killed Bea and ruined Drew's life in a parallel universe.

WOOHOO FOR SURPRISES!

Well I will update again when I have time. Thanks for reading!

CIAO!