Chapter Twenty One- What's the Reason?

Author's Note-

I mean seriously people?

I haven't updated in who knows how long anymore...so this book is already DONE.

Should we forget the goals? I think we should. I really think we should.

But for revenge...NO CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE (sowwy)

So yeah...have fun with life.

So here ya go. OMGEE I have over 315 reads on my story so THANK YOU!!!!!!!

ON WITH THE CHAPTER! Starting with...#JusticeLeague! (You're welcome!)

*Justice's POV*

I left because I couldn't take it. Whatever happened between me and Dolphin.

I mean...we couldn't have anything. I was dead! DEAD. As in...no longer living.

I had made an oath to myself to never fall in love, and that was what I was going to do. Even if the guy was sweet, funny, cool, cute...

NO! JUSTICE SHUT UP! DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF?!

I kept walking, trying to forget the times I had in Natalie's body. I couldn't live her life. She had to live her own.

If that meant I couldn't be there at all so be it.

I went to the edge of town, where I discovered something I bet no one else did.

A huge drop off. I'm guessing about 300 feet.

I peeked down but couldn't see anything. A thick fog had rolled in and had covered the ground below. I picked up a nearby stone and dropped it over the cliff. When it hit, the sound echoed until all I could hear was a small whisper.

This was perfect.

I stood up and placed my feet at the edge. Could a spirit die again?

I was about to find out. I stepped off the edge.

*Dolphin's POV*

I picked up the lifeless body of Natalie. She committed suicide since she couldn't live her life on her own. But she wasn't alone. She had us now.

Well she didn't think so I suppose.

*

Carlos helped me carry her to the river. We (as in me, Carlos, Christie, and Bea) were there to set her off. A blanket was over her as we placed her in the raft. We pushed it away from the dock.

Natalie was off to go and live her life. Her afterlife.

*

We had lost two people that day. Justice and Natalie were gone, and us three were the only ones left. At least here. Bea says some of her friends were back in the main city. We wanted them here with us, just so we didn't feel so alone.

Hopefully they would come, whoever they were.

Author's Note- That short part was just to give a little hint of the end...

*Drew's POV*

It was strange how that wind just killed the two guards.

I looked at my hands. They were clammy and covered in blood. I tried picking it off but it was no use.

Wait- What day was it?

I could still make it.

*

I headed to the station and asked the lady what day it was and when the new set of Extras go to Germany.

"They go tomorrow sir. Would you like a ticket?"

"Yes please!"

I had my ticket to Germany. I would see Bea again. I still had a chance.

All I had to do was wait.

*Bea's POV*

I cried even though I barely knew her and we had that fight. I cried even though I kind of hated her inside. I cried because she barely lived.

I cried because she didn't live.

Natalie was torturing herself and she thought she was alone. Yet she wasn't. She thought she had someone when Justice was here, but then she left and all her anger went off. She killed herself for that.

I cried for her.

Author's Note-

Yeah...I was feeling lazy. Sorry that it's so short!

But! I won't be posting the next chapter for a while since I still have some work to do from my BPA trip...so yeah. THANK YA LOVELIES!

BYE!