Chapter Nine- Try Not To Get Killed (By Your Friends)

*Bea's POV* (Hahaha sorry ;D)

"You know what? I should have a party!" I yelled.

"Oh god no...you're going to invite Carlos aren't you." Dolphin said, his mouth stuffed with the corn chips we bought. And some salsa.

"YEP! And some of the neighbors! WE SHALL GET TO KNOW PEOPLE."

"Oh heck no we are going to be loners and live under a rock for the rest of our life here. IF YOU'RE HAVING A PARTY I'M NOT COMING."

"But it could be at your place! I haven't seen it, since you've been raiding my fridge and living room for the past 4 days we've been here!"

"NO!"

"Yes! I'll plan it, you just show up looking snazzy and then WE PARTAY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!"

"Alright fine."

"YAY!!!!!!!!"

*Marvel's POV*

I woke up tied to a chair in Riley's room back at our house. I think the last time I was awake, I was visiting Justice when Riley stabbed a needle in my back. RILEY.

I was going to kill her when she got back in here. Thing is, I was tied to a chair at the moment. I looked over and saw Drew tied up in a chair next to me. He must have made the mistake of bumping into RIley as well

"Hey, Drew." He was mumbling about Justice, but his eyes were still closed.

"DREW." He was opening his eyes.

"Hey dude." I said, he opened his eyes and scanned the area.

"Hey, um...where are we?"

"At my place...but we're tied up. Riley stabbed a needle into you too I'm guessing?"

"Uh...yeah. But why?"

"She told me 'I was hers'" I said. Now that I say it myself, seems like something a b**** would say. Says a lot doesn't it.

"Wow...I think she said that to me too but I can't remember...how long have we been out?"

"I don't know, maybe a day or two. I think more like a day."

"Okay. Is Riley here?"

"Yes I am. Morning sleepyheads!" Riley said. She walked in cheerfully. I looked at her...picturing myself stabbing her 37,000 times. She walked over and kissed Drew, and then me. Again...the image of me stabbing her popped into my head. She loves me...so she kidnaps me with one of my friends?

"CUT THE S*** RILEY LET US GO NONE OF US LIKE YOU ANYMORE!"

"Awwww, why? You know I'm doing this out of love right? Bea doesn't know who you are," She said to Drew, "And she doesn't love you like I do!" She said to me. I struggled to get out of my seat, but she like, knotted it ten times or something. I couldn't get up.

"Okay so what if we don't go get Bea? YOU SHOT OUR FRIEND AND KIDNAPPED US HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LOVE YOU?!" Drew shouted. Riley just laughed.

"Well, I think this kind of screwed that up didn't it. I'm still permanently matched with Marvel though. And Drew, you honey would go and tell the guards. SO I can't let any of you go now."

"WE WON'T TELL I PROMISE!"

"I have two options. Wipe your memory completely and have you go all the way back to your choosing, like you Drew being with Santha, and Marvel, you wouldn't be with me anymore. I can't have that can I? I would lose both of you. Or I could keep you here. Or I could kill you." She said.