Chapter Eight- (Third of Ze Feels Chatpers) A Name Written All Over It

*Marvel's POV*

I woke up on the ground with metal all over me.

"What the f***?" I said, and Justice was running over with blood all over her face.

"Come on! The blow will only distract them!" She pulled me off the ground and lighted a stick of dynamite.

"WHAT THE H*** ARE YOU DOING JUSTICE?!" I screamed, and she lust laughed at me. She threw the stick in the air at the last possible second, blasting a hole in the roof. I was afraid it was going to kill us.

"I've done this before Marvel. Hold on!" She shot a grappling hook up onto the roof. God, where did she get all this stuff? Seeing my look, she casually said "Weapons closet." She grabbed my arm and we shot up into the air like the spies in the movies. For a girl, she was super strong. I climbed onto the roof and Justice ran off to the side of the roof.

"When I say go, we jump alright?" Like she expected me to jump. But before I could say anything, I heard a horse gallop, and her yell "GO!" She grabbed my hand and I basically feel off the roof of the prison. Justice kicked the guard in the head as she landed, shoved him off the horse, and yelled "YAH!" The horse galloped and we were heading in the direction of the main city.

"Where are we going Justice?"

"HIJACKING A ONE WAY PLANE TO GERMANY!!!" She yelled, a crazy look on her face.

I think this was the first time I was really afraid of one of  my best friends.

*Drew's POV*

Once Santha was asleep, I left the house. I needed a walk. Was what Justice saying true? Was I really matched with a Sawyer and my memory erased? I kept walking, until I realized I was at the main city entrance. I was about to turn back when I saw two figures on a horse.

"DREW?!" Justice yelled.

"Drew! My man! What's going down with you and Bea?" Said Marvel.

"Shut up Marvel! He lost his memory and has a new life with Santha Rae."

"Oh. Really dude? That sucks. I mean, I thought you and Bea had something."

"Apparently they didn't have something."

"Wait is this because they thought Bea was a Sawyer?"

"Yep"

"Oh. Well dude, sorry. Have fun with Santha. But dude, I thought Bea liked you and stuff!"

"Marvel, if Bea did like him, they would be together. Not one in Germany and the other here."

"Hold up, Bea's in Germany? I thought she was having something with Drew!"

"DID YOU MISS THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION MARVEL?!"

"Did we have something?" I finally got out while they were arguing.

"YES YOU HAD SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!" Justice yelled. Marvel for sure felt my pain since Justice had insulted both of our intelligence.

"So you were telling the truth?" I said. Lucky me Marvel stepped in just in time to grab Justice from killing me on the spot.

So Justice was right. I was in love with Bea, who doesn't remember what we had.

A rush went through my head. Memories were coming back. The kiss, the love. The choosing. All of it was flooding back into my mind. Until that final moment before we lost our memories. When she kissed me goodbye.

"So she's in Germany. Anyone got a plane ticket?" I said.

Justice just looked at me and smiled. Marvel looked scared. I was excited to get my true love back.