Chapter Six- (Second of Ze Feels Chapters) SAY WHAT?!

*Justice's POV*

I proved the other idiot wrong. I made it to the prison.

First thing I did was of course blow the front door open, then use the distraction to make it easier to go through the roof (EVERYONE knows the roof has those trap doors no one notices...unless they are as used to prison and skilled as moi). With the rope and grappling hook I stole (see how I'm used to prison?) I lowered myself down to the floor.

Not a surprise a few guards stayed behind...exactly as planned. With a quick roundhouse to the face, I now had a free uniform. And with my height and a hairband, plus a new outfit, BOOSH. I was now a guard.

I put on the suit over my clothes and started walking around. Most of the cells had angry people that I know trying to kill me from behind bars.  Others were empty.

I saw one that had messed up blankets and pillows, and in the wall tally marks engraved. Along with the initials BR+DR.

This couldn't pobibly be Bea, she hated him. Right? Maybe I missed something. I didn't know, but maybe this was her. But if it was, they were somewhere else. They escaped? No. Bea always followed the system. She wouldn't bust out on her own like that. Or with Drew.

I just assumed it was them, and continued to walk around looking for her and the idiot. Or...her new true love.

*Drew's POV*

I was put into the room and these people kept looking at me weird.

"Ummmm...hi?"

"Hello dear. We're just going to," The woman began.

"Put in some injections...so you won't be able to remember your match who currently doesn't know you were her match." The man finished. They just finished their own sentences.

"Wait what? Why doesn't Bea know we were destined? What did you do to her?!"

"Oh nothing. Other people gave her shots so she,"

"Can't remember anything of the choosing. Though she remembers the time you two shared in prison since there was a malfunction," The man said.

"But it should have the same result. She will be an extra while you will be matched with another girl of the same situation. First shot loses feeling. You won't feel anything but your facial muscles." The woman finished.

So, I wouldn't remember Bea? I wouldn't remember anything after the choosing?! I won't remember our love or the kiss we shared! I tried getting up before they put in the needle, but I was cuffed to the chair. My legs felt numb in seconds. They gave me the next shot, and I shut my eyes to find complete and utter darkness.

It felt good.

*Justice's POV*

I found these two creepy people finishing each other's sentences in a room with passed out Drew.

I made myself a plan. First, go into room all casual and stuff. Then, roundhouse dude and make sure he's asleep for at least an hour. Next, have lady tell me how long it is until Lover Boy's awake. Then, roundhouse lady. Then, leave prison in guard suit with Drew. Then, have Drew tell me where my friend is.

The first two steps of my plan went pretty well, then lady was only telling me the first and last parts of her sentences. But I heard the word two, so I convinced myself it was two hours. I kicked the lady, and left with a sleeping Drew on my shoulder. Once he awoke, I would have him tell me where Bea is.

*Bea's POV*

I don't know how long I've been asleep. I think since the choosing. but I've already forgotten what my destiny was!