Chapter Sixteen- Questions to be Answered...

Author's Note-

CALM YO SELVES!!!!!!!!

I deleted Drawing Conclusions for a good reason! QUIT BEING MAD AT ME! STAHP IT!

Anyway I would absolutely LOVE for you peoples to comment what team you're on. Or a few ideas on how this story should end...

Depending if I get a few ideas or not we could be nearing to the finally! So.....yeah...GET IDEAS IN!

ON WIT DA CHAPTA............STARTING WITH #JusticeLeague!!!!! YAY!

*Justice's POV*

I was wiping the tears out of my eyes, and I heard Dolphin yelling my name. I turned and he was yelling and trying to grab my hand but Bea kept screaming. Carlos just stared wide eyed.

"DOLPHIN HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET IN HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE HOME LEAVE RIGHT NOW OMGEE HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME WHAT THE HECK I HATE YOU GO WHAT ARE YOU YELLING AT LEAVE ME AND CARLOS ALONE!!!!!!" Bea kept screaming.

"BEA STOP YELLING LET ME EXPLAIN BEA CALM DOWN I'LL LEAVE JUST STOPP YELLING BEA QUIT CRYING BEA I'M SORRY YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS STOP YELLING AT ME I WILL LEAVE JUST STOP CRYING IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WERE DOING ANYTHING STOP IT I'LL GO JUST QUIT YELLING!!!!!!" Dolphin yelled at the same time, occasionally looking at me.

"GUYS STOP!!!!!" Carlos finally yelled. His yelling made them go quiet. "You guys are friends, and I guess Bea I'll go. You guys sort this out." He said leaving.

"No Carlos, stay. Dolphin, you leave." Bea said.

"No. You know what you did, and Justice wanted me to-"

"Wait...you talked to Justice? You know her? Where is she? Is she here? She's supposed to be now that I think about it!" Bea said excitedly.

"Oh...Bea I-"

"OMGEE WHERE IS SHE DOLPHIN TELL ME TELL ME!"

"Bea she's-"

"We can all be together! Hang out and go shopping even though she hates it, we can go out to eat all the time, we can-"

"BEA SHE'S DEAD!" Dolphin yelled. Oh crap......

"Dolphin quit joking. She's my friend and I can hang with her!"

"No Bea, you can't. She's gone. Dead."

"Dolphin don't joke like that. She's alive and either here or in the main city!"

"BEA SHE IS DEAD I CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE. NOW YOU KNOW. I'M SORRY." He said. Bea had tears in her eyes.

"Dolphin, get out."

"I'm telling the truth. Believe what you want." He said, leaving. He slammed the door behind him and went back to hi place. I stayed for a little bit in Bea's place, and watched her cry into Carlos' shirt. He just stared ahead at the door where Dolphin left.

"She's not dead....I know it...that's not like her...." She said between sobs. I had tears in my eyes while I left to follow Dolphin. But before I left, I wrote a note and left it on the counter. Then I left and sat with Dolphin on his doorstep.

"Hey Justice...what's it like to be dead?" He asked. Tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"It sucks dude...I would rather just go out there and explain everything to that poor Carlos dude."

"It's hard to live through these situations Justice."

"Dolphin, that whole thing was my fault. I'm sorry." I said. I held out my hand. "Wanna go walk on water?" I said laughing.