Chapter Seventeen- Do No Damage

Author's Note-

This is a  somewhat little filler chapter on Justice...so if you're gonna be a little b*tch about it I suggest you click that little table of contents and hit the next chapter. I'll put a little summary in the note in the beginning. CHEERS FOR THOSE WHO LIKE FILLER CHAPTERS!

ON WITH THE STORY!

*Justice's POV*

Just walking into the store made me nervous. Maybe I shouldn't do this...

No. I wanted to have my life back. Maybe I could get someone who hated their life? I could make them run away or something and be with nice people!

Lucky me there were a ton of people who looked sad and miserable at the supermarket (sarcasm).

But there was (A FARMER WHO HAD A DOG AND BINGO WAS HIS.....lol jk just popped into my head XD) one girl, who was about my age, who was crying and getting something in the medicine department. There were faded scars on her wrists.

She had red/brown hair, was a little taller than me by about half an inch, and said she was seventeen.

Perfect.

Now how to do tis I had no clue. So I just went with my gut.

Once she was alone, I went over to her and waited. I needed for her to sigh. I was going to try the classic "breathe in a spirit" cliché, and hopefully it worked.

She was looking at vitamins, and she sighed and looked at her stomach for some rason. I'm guessing I would be hungry.

The minute she breathed in, I felt something weird. It felt as if I was being sucked in. I just went with it, and I felt like I was holding my breath for a long time.

I felt a huge rush of air, and I gasped.

I looked down at myself. White pants. White shoes. White shirt.

I looked at my hair. Red. Yep, I had taken over her body. YES!!!

I heard something in my head though.

What are you doing? Who are you???

Name's Justice. I just possessed you. May I take over your life?

What? PLEASE! Go ahead! I really don't care. But be good! And I need to help you. I hated my life. Fix it for me please! I'm begging you!

I thought you would say that. Let's get out of here. I need to go meet someone. Hey, you're very pretty.

Thanks!

I went over to Dolphin's house and knocked on the door. While I was waiting for him to answer, I looked through this girl's stuff. Wallet, hair ties, driver's license.

Name: Natalie Dreamer

Age: 17

Sex: Female

Height: 5" 5"

Weight: 127 lbs

Girl, you gotta eat more. You're so thin and I'm so hungry!

Sorry I was sort of starving myself. 

Well stop it! Making me feel bad.

"Hello?" Dolphin answered the door. I just gave in and hugged him. Man was it good to hug someone again. "Uh...who are you?"

"I-I uh I'm...Natalie Dreamer."

"Do I know you?"

"DOLPHIN! It's me! I did it!"

"I still don't know you."

"Dude, it's Justice. I'm giving this girl a new life! But my name's Natalie now. And I can give you a hug in real life!"

"Oh! Hey Justice! I mean, Natalie!"

I just went in for another hug.

"LET'S GO SEE BEA!"

"Natalie, she hates me."

"Oh no she doesn't."

"Well I don't know anymore. She believes me all of a sudden but she doesn't like me as a friend anymore."

"YES SHE DOES AND YOU'RE TAKING ME TO SEE HER."

"Ugh okay." He said. I skipped and dragged him down the street and did a special knock on the door.

"Dolphin? Who's this?" Bea asked as I gave her a hug.

"BEA!!! MY LITTLE BUSY BEA!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" I said. I was crying now.

I'm guessing these are your friends?

Heck yeah they are! I can be with them now thanks to you!!!

"Justice? Is it really you in there?!" She asked. I just soaked her shirt with my tears.

Life was great.

Author's Note-

Sorry I just needed to update this. I even left myself in suspense!

CIAO FREAKS!