Stranger

Muffled noises surrounded you, as you picked out the different voices you heard along with the footsteps. It sounded like Jungkook, Hoseok and....ugh Namjoon. You decided to play dead for a little longer, only because you wanted to hear what they were saying about you. However the only sounds you were able to hear was a sudden crash followed by a a burst of hysterical laughter and clapping. Most likely from Hobi.

Out of curiosity you opened your eyes to see Jungkook leaning over a desk laughing slightly and grinning and Hoseok leaning back on the sofa opposite you laughing dramatically. You kind of assumed that the crash was Jungkook tripping over.

You smiled secretly at Jungkook's clumsiness and the 'real' side of the guys, it was a relief. Even Namjoon was giggling at the youngest this time which was surprising, but then you realised how handsome he looked when he smiles.

Jungkook suddenly made eye contact with you and made a surprised "oh" sound and said "you're awake! Are you okay?" Which caused the other two to look at you as well. Hobi got up and held your hand and shoulder for you to sit up. Stiffly you pulled yourself up and let out a sigh.

"My back hurts." You said quietly and immediately, both Jungkook and Hoseok rushed off to grab some pillows from the other sofa in the room. Meanwhile Namjoon and you made eye contact and stared at each other. Half a smile appeared on his face, as acknowledgment of your pain and kind of as a sympathetic smile.

Politely you smiled back, still silent until only Hobi came back with two pillows. "Where's Jungkook? Did you kill him back there or something?" You said jokingly, as he placed the pillows behind you so you could lean on them. "Haha no he just left to make you some tea and get some painkillers for you." He stated with a sweet smile. Your face grew hot at the thought of Jungkook really caring about you.

However, out of know where, your brain flashed back to what happened in the basement, and you immediately reacted by gasping and letting out a shaky breath, that caught the attention of Namjoon. He looked up at you with apologetic and sad eyes, and opened his mouth about to say something when the door bell rang.

Everyone's heads in the room turned towards the open living room door and stopped for a few seconds, until the bell rang again. Namjoon and Hoseok both walked over to the door as you stood up as well, curious. But Namjoon turned around to you and held is finger up while saying "stay, she can't see you."

Sternly he walked away to open the front door. You stood silently and still, a little bit nervous of why 'she', whoever the hell 'she' is, can't see you.
Why were the hiding you? What would happen is she saw you?

You suddenly heard a female voice greet Namjoon and then a few of the other guys greet her back. Quickly you shuffled to the door way and peaked around the door frame. Technically you were hidden but only Hoseok seemed to notice you were there with small, quick glances and smiles.

You started to study the girl talking to Namjoon and you already decided that you didn't like her. She had long brown way hair and was wearing a denim skirt with a tucked in yellow T-shirt, and red lipstick. She was very pretty but, by the way she held herself, she seemed very arrogant and self centered.

You decided to listen in to the conversation they were having. "Oh honey I haven't seen you in so long I thought I was going to dieee." She whined and pouted. Oh dear lord. "Oh hey it's okay sweety at least you're staying for a while. Hearing that, you raised both eyebrows in an "excuse me?" face and blinked in disbelief.

You saw them lean in to each other and kiss...passionately? You couldn't decide if it was passionate or disgusting, but either way you physically cringed and caught Hoseok in the corner of your eye, smiling and giggling at your reactions. Immediately you blushed and smiled back rolling your eyes and motioning at the couple afterwards.

Hoseok got what you were trying to get across and nodded while rolling his eyes as well. Both of you giggled but were abruptly interrupted by Tae bursting in from the kitchen, with Jin following shortly behind. "I got the booossss!" V exclaimed like an excited child. (Not that a child should be drinking alcohol but...you know)

The girl briefly laughed at V's loudness and then scanned the room over to you. You two made firm eye contact and the girl unexpectedly gasped and pointed at you, while grabbing onto Namjoon's shirt. Shit you thought. But there was no time to run or hide or move, it was too late. The girl had seen you, which is exactly what Namjoon didn't want.

"I-i-it's her! The one who-" she was cut off by Namjoon slapping his hand over her mouth to shut her up. "Unji, we can talk later about this, but for now you need keep your mouth shut okay?" The girl's eyes were fixed on you as she slowly shut her mouth and nodded slowly "okay..."

Her eyes began to tear up but all you felt was shock and confusion. You had never seen this girl called 'Unji' in your life and yet she seemed to know you, and was terrified of you. What did you do? How did she know you? Everything was a mystery, and they were hiding something from you, about yourself. It was confusing but at that moment you just wanted to forget it for now, and have a good time tonight with alcohol and pretty guys.