The introduction

You slowly leant back up from trying to calm the puppy down, and cautiously turned around to meet a strict looking face. Black hair hung in front of his eyes making him look menacing, but he was still handsome.

He glared into your eyes, making your heart skip a beat, and then glanced behind you to look at the dog. Suddenly his face fell soft and a cute gummy smile crept across his face.

"Min holly! Calm down she's just a....a guest." He said picking up the small dog in his arms and nodded towards the door, signalling for you to enter the room. You waited until he pushed the door open fully with the dog called "Min Holly" in his arms still, and then you shyly peeped into the room.

There was faint mumbling which faded once you slowly pushed the heavy oak doors open and revealed your face. The room was a living room, filled with royal colours such as gold, purple and deep red.

As you looked up, you noticed a large chandelier hanging in the centre of the room, above an extremely large sofa, where 6 other beautiful, handsome men sat. Around them were bookshelves as tall as the ceiling along with more large paintings and sculptures.

You quickly snapped out of your trance, due to the man from before barging past you, and noticed that the 6 heads have turned to look you up and down in fascination and amusement. You felt slightly anxious at their gazes; you really didn't know what they were thinking, but by the looks on their faces, it wasn't good. 

The black-haired man, holding the puppy, walked over to the large sofa and sat down in the seat he originally got up from. The puppy leapt down from his lap and started towards the door again, leading your gaze away from the men for a moment.

"You can sit down." A deep calming voice spoke and you inhaled sharply, hesitantly turning yourself to face the men again. Walking over to the foot stool in front of the sofa, you felt the lingering eyes on you and you tried to avoid eye contact on the way. As you sat down, you let out a shaky breath, nervous about what was coming next.

"What's your name?" A tall man with ash blonde hair asked you. You kept your eyes glued to the floor and your mouth shut. They have no right to know your name. Especially after what they did.

"Fine then. If you don't want to tell us your name, we'll just come up with a name then. Kitten, princess, sweetheart...which one?" The same man said almost mockingly, the other men smirking at his comments and name-calling.

Anger and sadness grew deep inside you, resulting in you giving in to them and saying your name. "(Y/N)" you said, your voice barely coming out. "Finally." Another man said, this one had silver hair and was wearing a light grey leather jacket and a smirk on his face.

Slightly uncomfortable at the man's comment, you shifted your gaze across their faces and asked "who are you?" It was a daring act but you were curious and needed to know.

The men looked at each other and their gazes landed on the tall man who spoke before. Is he the leader or something? The man then gestured towards the man on your left, who was sitting on the edge of the sofa.

"Jeon Jungkook. Maknae." He gave you a small smile that didn't really come across as sincere. He had ruffled purple-brown hair and was wearing a purple velvet suit with a deep purple shirt covered with moons and stars underneath.

"Kim Taehyung. Or V if you like." The next man said. His light blonde hair swayed a bit as he leant his head backwards, looking down at you. He was wearing matching suit pants and a jacket which was beige and black along with a gold and black shirt underneath. He raised an eyebrow as he caught you looking him up and down.

You quickly looked away at the next boy who has had a smirk plastered on his face from the moment you walked in. "Park Jimin." He said simply.  He wore a grey leather jacket, matched with his silver hair and grey tank top which showed his defined collar bones and chest. You gulped at the sight in front of you, still avoiding his eyes.

"Jung Hoseok. I prefer Hobi" He giggled. Immediately you decided he was the sweetest one due to his light-hearted smile which caused you to try and hold in your smile. Out of all the others, he looked more sophisticated as he was wearing a black sequinned suit with a white shirt and a black tie. Simple but effective. His ginger hair hung in front of his eyes and exposed his forehead.

"Min Yoongi. Or Suga. Don't mind." The man with black hair and pale skin was wearing a bothered expression, very contrasting to when he picked up the puppy. He had a multi-coloured sequinned jacket with a satin black shirt underneath. He leaned back on the sofa and put his arm on the back of it, resting behind the next man's head.

The next man looked older than the others and had pink hair which suited him well. "Kim Seokjin. Jin is better though and I'm the oldest." He wore a sincere smile on his face, accompanied by a dark grey suit with embroidered pink flowers on the sleeves. Underneath he wore a simple black v-neck.

Jin looked at the final man in expectation who was leaning forward, arms folded on his knees, looking very deeply into your eyes which kind of made you intimidated and creeped out. "Kim Namjoon." He tilted his head to the other side, not breaking eye contact. "Leader".

You gulped at how he was intimidating you without being near you whatsoever. Hesitantly breaking eye contact with him you realised he was wearing a red velvet jacket and a simple white top underneath, with ash-blonde hair. Silence hung in the air until he bluntly stated
"We need to discuss some things."