Jin - Bathtime

You were still sleeping soundly when someone entered the room, barely aware of your surroundings. It was Jin, the gentlemanly, you had named him secretly, he always seemed to act more mature and kind towards you and the others, but you weren't too sure if you liked him or trusted him yet. Jin saw you sleeping and smiled sweetly, sighing at the pitiful sight in front of him. He slowly walked over to you, fixing his hair in the mirror a little bit and looking back down at you. "Hello."

He needed to wake you up without angering you, so he got down beside you and slowly and cautiously stroked your hair. The movement woke you up a bit, your eyes fluttered open. "Jin!" You gasped, accidentally splashing water into his face and then frantically tried to wipe the droplets off of his face. "Hey hey! Calm down." He said chuckling while you gritted your teeth, cursing your clumsiness. "I'm fine honestly. You're so clumsy." He said with a smile and sweet voice. You suddenly felt yourself not being able to look away, you were frozen. You scanned his face slowly, taking in every gorgeous detail as he looked down at you into your eyes.

His eyes were gleaming with care and deep thought, his lips were so plump and soft along with his hair that was pink and fluffy, contrasting with his face shape which was sharp and smooth. "Why are you here?" You asked, finally bringing yourself to words, however, you were still staring at his face. "Just needed to tell you that the boys and I are going out for a bit, so you'll be here alone." Your eyes widened in surprise, fear and excitement. You might be able to escape.

"Don't even think about it, escaping that is. You can look around the house if you need to, but keep in mind that we do have security cameras and alarms, and there are still consequences involved. Got it?" You simply nodded, hardly listening to what he was saying. You were too caught up in the fact that you have a chance to look around and find an escape route or something. He let out a sigh and slowly got up. Snapping out of your dream world you realised that Jin was no longer leaning next to you, but was slowly walking back to the door.

"Don't forget the consequences, yes?" You nodded again in response looking down at the floor, almost feeling guilty for not paying full attention to him earlier. "Good girl, behave yourself when we are gone." Halfway out of the door he stopped, leaned back in and smiled at you before leaving, the door closing tightly behind him. You slowly leaned back, sinking your weight into the bath as you let out a deep sigh of relief. You couldn't wait to see the secrets this house holds.