Hoseok - Bathtime

You were still sleeping soundly when someone entered the room, barely aware of your surroundings. It was Hobi, the 'friendly' one, you had named him secretly, he always seemed to smile and try and comfort you as if he felt sorry for you. You liked him the most out of everyone.

Hobi saw you sleeping and smiled sweetly, before realising that you were naked in the bath. He covered his eyes and made his way slowly over to you cautiously. "Y/N." He needed to wake you up without you freaking out, so he reached over to grab a towel and tapped your shoulder, waking you up slightly, your eyes fluttering open. "Oh my god, Hoseok!!!" You exclaimed, shocked but glad he wasn't looking but you still frantically tried to cover yourself up. "Here have this." He said handing you the towel for you to place on top of the water, to cover you up. "I'm sorry for intruding." He said chuckling a bit while removing his hand from his face. You looked into his eyes and have a small smile, realising that you couldn't look away from him. His smile was beautiful and very genuine which made you happy, he always gave off this happy vibe that enlightened you despite the uncomfortable situations.

"Why are you here?" You asked, snapping out of your thoughts. "Oh, just needed to tell you that we are all going out for a bit, so you'll be here alone." Your eyes widened in surprise, fear and excitement. You might be able to escape. "You can look around the house if you need to, but keep in mind that we do have security cameras and alarms, and there are still consequences involved." You simply nodded, but as much as you liked him you were hardly listening to what he was saying, caught up in the fact that you have a chance to look around and find an escape route or something.

He let out a sigh and smiled at you again. Snapping out of your dream world you realised that Hobi was walking towards the door. "Don't forget the consequences, yes?" You nodded again in response smiling back at him. "Okay well, behave yourself when we are gone." He said jokingly. Halfway out of the door he stopped, leaned back in and winked sweetly at you before leaving, the door closing tightly behind him. You slowly leaned back, smiling, sinking your weight into the bath as you let out a deep sigh of relief. You couldn't wait to see the secrets this house holds.