The Consequence

"I-I Didn't know tha-"
"Stand up." His voice echoed through the room leaving an eerie silence after it. Slowly you got up from kneeling and fiddled with your hands nervously while hanging your head, fearful of looking into the man's eyes.

Noticing this, the man walked towards you and you felt a cold, rough hand lift your chin to meet his eyes. The shadows fell across his face, and the light from the doorway gleamed in his eyes, making them look piercing and intimidating. Jungkook.

His eyes fell from your face to the floor and the room around you, his face twisting in anger in response to what you have seen. You followed his eyes around the room, gulping nervously, and feeling tears starting to well up in your eyes.

As his eyes flicked back to yours, filled with rage, his hand roughly wrapped around your elbow and began dragging you out of the room, leaving you stumbling over your own feet. His grip was harsh and strong and could possibly leave bruises which worried you a lot.

You were dragged past the doors in the corridor, taken back down the stairs, and taken to the front door where you were dragged outside into the freezing cold air. There was a massive span of land in front of you, covered with thick trees, and one single road disappearing into the darkness of the forest.

Instead of heading down that road, you were yanked to the right, down a cobblestone path, the pebbles and rocks pricking and scratching your feet as you stumbled behind Jungkook.

You craned your neck around Jungkook's body to see that this path also disappeared into the thick forest. But this time you could see a small cabin at the end within the shadows. It looked old but maintained and tidy.

Suddenly the reality hit you, and your head began to whirr with negative thoughts. "W-what is this place?" You stuttered out as you reached the cabin. Jungkook glared at you and said nothing as he opened the cabin door.

The interior wasn't as "royal" looking as the main mansion. In fact there was barely any interior at all. Just an armchair facing towards a red fluffy carpet by a fireplace. In the right hand corner of the room there was a wooden chest. Probably full of torture devices...

You walked slightly ahead of Jungkook, purely out of curiosity, and felt a large hand place itself gently onto your lower back, persuading you to keep walking.

Nervously looking around the room you felt the warmth of the fire creep it's way onto your body. You suddenly jumped at the sound of the old door slamming shut.

You turned towards the direction of the door to see Jungkook staring straight ahead, passed you. You gulped, opening your mouth to say something before a flat, strict voice from behind you said "what happened?"

Your head whipped around to the sound and was greeted with a tall slender man known as the Namjoon. The one you feared the most.

"She was snooping. Disobeying." Said Jungkook not breaking eye contact with his leader. Namjoon's eyes narrowed as he said "what did she find?" In response Jungkook hesitated and his eyes flickered around the room a bit before stating "she found....the room."

In a split second Namjoon's eyes widened and his face twisted in shock and anger, as he turned to you, the light of the fire burning in his eyes.
"You spiteful, stupid little bitch!" he stormed up to you and without hesitation brought the back of his hand down onto your cheek, so hard that you fell to the ground.

A spike of pain shuddered through your face, making your eyes water and a small chocked gasp leave your mouth. 
You stayed down on the ground, luckily you landed on the red carpet which your hands gripped automatically as you gritted your teeth, only now realising that your cheek was bleeding due to the sharply edged rings on his fingers.

You saw in the corner of your eye that Jungkook had quickly looked away as you were hit, revealing a more respectful and sensitive side to him. You kept your head down as you listened to the two men discuss something that was barely audible.

However the only words you managed to pick up on were "chains" and "Jimin". As soon as you heard Jimin's name, your head shot up, and your eyes widened. Those were two words that should never be paired together, ever.

There were many possibilities of what could happen, but the worst fact was that it was Jimin the one doing whatever the hell the punishment was. And knowing him, it would be something perverted, like rape....

Your heart was beating faster by the second, a wave of panic flooding through your body, making your blood turn cold. Caught up in your own jumbled thoughts, a simple "no." Slipped out, resulting in both men looking down at you in curiosity.

Slowly Namjoon crouched in front of you, his presence intimidating you, making you feel weak and small. "No? No you don't want Jimin to chain you up and torture you until you are too weak to even breathe?" Your eyes widened at his mockery.

He knew what he was doing to you. He knew how he made you feel. Scared, intimidated, powerless, small. You couldn't hold in tears at that point; you were so exhausted from the constant tension from the very beginning and you couldn't try and put on a confident face anymore.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as the lean man tutted at you, reaching out to touch your face and wipe your tears. A sigh left his lips as he stood back up walking towards the door, opening it before saying "don't worry, it won't be that bad, at first...but after a few hours however...." He said trailing off, leaving the rest to your imagination and nightmares. "Come on Jungkook, let's go. We need to notify Jimin about his little job"

Both of the men left, locking the cabin door behind them, leaving you kneeling by the fire, gripping your dirty skirt by the hem and fiddling with it. You let the heat from the fire dry your tears as you contemplated your punishment and regretted every single action you took while they were away. You laid down on your side, facing the fire, and closed your eyes feeling the warmth on your skin. It was best to try and distract yourself from reality at that moment in time.