A Dream

Shit. Not again.

You've fallen for, and kissed two of them already you can't do this to yourself. They're your kidnappers. You tried to drill that thought into your head, but so many contradicting thoughts flew around your head.

Despite kidnapping you, they were still boys who want to play around and have fun. They were human beings with emotions and feelings for you. However by the looks of it, some of these boys seem innocent, for example some of the boys looked confused about the 'wardrobe upstairs' and looked like they has no idea that room even existed. Maybe some of them were dragged into this involuntarily...

Caught up in your thoughts, you didn't notice that Jungkook was now standing directly in front of you, bodies pressed together with his starry, lustful eyes gazing into yours. You gulped hard "Jungkook I-" you trailed off, about to explain that you couldn't continue to fall for them, but immediately getting distracted by the feeling of something hard...down there.

You shot a look downwards, licking your lips nervously as you innocently said "but I've done nothing." A small smirk appeared on his face as he lifted your chin. "Does that explain how beautiful you are?" Immediately you flushed red and tried to pull away from him, but he managed to get hold of your hips and pull you back towards him.

Your body forcefully jolted into his causing a small deep groan to escape from Jungkook's lips. Butterflies flew around your stomach as your eyes fluttered from his eyes to his lips, enticed in his flawless skin and beautiful eyes.

Slowly Jungkook leaned in gripping onto your waist as your lips touched. You didn't move at first, out of immediate regret, but something in you told you not to pull away. So you kissed him back, feeling the kiss get more heated as you pushed your body into his more, leaving no gap between.

Your hands began to work their way up his sides, over his chest and across his shoulders up to his neck, ending with your arms draped over his shoulders. You heard Jungkook hum into the kiss, sending vibrations through your body and making the butterflies in your stomach worse.

The kiss began to get more heated as Jungkook stated to push your body backwards following you, so that you were at the foot of the bed. Jungkook's hands roamed around your body, stopping at your stomach and lightly pushing you so that you fell backwards onto the bed.

His eyes worked their gaze into your body as he stood at the foot of the bed looking down at you. He began to make his way around the side of the bed and crawled over you, lowering his face to yours. Your noses touched as you looked at his lips and then connected them once again.

Before you could take your shirt off you felt a sharp pinch on your shoulder and then slight burning sensation. You pulled away in pain and quickly reacted by sitting up, pushing him away and grabbing yiur shoulder, inspecting the sharp pain. "ow what the hell?" you whined as you looked up at Jungkook.

You realised that Jungkook was wearing a guilty expression, and had something in his hand which appeared to be a syringe. Your blood turned cold and you slowly lookes from the syringe in Jungkook's hand, to his face. "i had to, i'm sorry Y/N"

"w-what is that? w-why?" you started to say but your body began to grow heavy and your ears were ringing while your vision blurred. The weight of the drug pulled your body back into the bed sheets and clouded your vision, closing your eyes.

You felt your body being lifted by strong arms, and then placing your body under the covers, followed by a soft kiss on your lips as the world around you span and dissapeared into your dreams.

Dream state (✽ ゚д゚ ✽)

There was no light, there was no sound and strangely you didn't feel the sensation of anything touching you. It was as if you were floating. It was hard to breathe but you didnt feel panicked at all, in fact you felt quite relaxed as if you were floating on the surface of water, weightless.

A small, breathy voice of a girl whispered "You are enjoying this aren't you?" The faint voice echoing around you. You were completely blind, so you couldn't see who the strange voice belonged to. However, you definitely recognized it. "Creeping around the house, gradually getting pulled closer and closer into their tight grasp" The voice said, appearing to be closer this time.

Suddenly you could breathe better now, your lungs filling with air, letting out short sighs of relief. "Don't get too close. They will drag you into a pit of  fire and destruction they created." The voice grew closer again, until it was close to your ear and you could feel the cold icy breath on your ear.

Suddenly you managed to peel your eyes open but you were still not able to talk. Despite being greeted with more darkness, you looked to your left to see a pale demonic face, only a few inches away from yours. The grin, and soulless eyes dug their way into your head, feeling a sudden rush of fear flood over you. "Don't let them do what they did to me. Use me and throw me in the trash. I want you to do me a favour (Y/N)."

You frantically shook your head in panick and confusion. "It has to be done by tomorrow night. OR ELSE!" The demon's face contourted and twisted as it threw itself at you, knocking you over. You fell back but felt no impact, instead you felt yourself spinning forwards into the darkness.

End of dream

(Sorry for mini hiatus - Writers block (´;ω;`)