Restrained

May be a little sexual or something so just....you know....

"Please no. Jimin, I beg you...don't"

Slowly he approached, scalpels in one hand, chains in the other. His sharp gaze didn't leave your eyes as you quickly backed up against the wall, frantically looking around to grab something to hit him with.

However before you could even attempt to grab something, Jimin launched at you, putting both of his arms either side of you, blocking you from escaping. Meanwhile you had your eyes tightly shut, awaiting to feel any sort of sharp pain on your body.

Instead you felt nothing but the warm breath of Jimin on your face. You didn't dare open your eyes; you didn't want to see how close you were, but a part of you was tempted by the strong cologne on his neck and the calming breathes on your skin.

Slowly you opened your eyes, and as you expected, you were met with the warm brown eyes of Jimin. You were so close, your lips almost touching. He stared down at your lips and you leaned in slowly. Your lips almost connected until you felt a cold sharp object press onto your cheek.

"Don't get greedy." He whispered mockingly with a smirk on his face. "If you behave, the punishment won't be as bad as I was planning it to be. Okay?" In response you nodded, the fear spreading through you yet again.

He backed away not breaking eye contact with you, and placed a hand (that was still holding the chains) on your chest, pushing you into the wall firmly, while throwing the blades down onto a table beside you.

Afterwards he leaned back up and unraveled the chains from the bundle. You stayed quiet not knowing what to do or say, apart from stand still and stay strong, you kept telling yourself to not cry; it will show weakness.

As soon as he unraveled one long chain from the bundle, he strolled towards you and grabbed both of your wrists and pulled the chain tightly around them. As he did this he constantly looked into your eyes, possessively, but you refused to look back at him, keeping your eyes glued to what he was doing.

You were now restricted from moving your wrists one bit. Well you could try, but the chains will most likely rub your skin raw or get tighter the more you move. He lifted your tied hands above your head and hooked your hands onto a small but strong hook, making sure to keep his body close to yours.

A few moments later, he grabbed another chain kneeling down and tying your ankles together, and then tying them to another hook, preventing you from moving your legs as well. The position was so uncomfortable; your body felt stretched and achey already. However the atmosphere grew even more uncomfortable as Jimin stepped away from you, looking you up and down as if you were his master piece, with some kind of lust in his eyes.

You were going to cry despite telling yourself not to, but you pressed your lips together and clenched your jaw, desperately trying to prevent yourself from crying.

Jimin walked up to the scalpels and tauntingly picked one up, holding it with both hands, admiring the gleams of light it reflected and the thin sharp blade that could cut seamlessly into anything. His eyes shot from the blade to you and then slowly made his way in front of you, looking into your fearful eyes, watching for the effect he had on you.

You had no power over him, he could do whatever you want to you, and you will be taunted and scarred (physically and mentally) by this one moment in your life.