Restricted

"We have some things to discuss."
It just kept running around your head, as the man known as Jin excused himself and walked out of the room after stating that he's going to prepare breakfast. You hopelessly looked back at the door after Jin had left, hesitantly turning back to the leader with fearful, teary eyes. Too nervous to talk, you looked down at your hands and waited for Namjoon to begin.

"I would like to set some rules for you Y/N, and if you disobey, there will be consequences." Your heart stopped and your head whipped upwards to stare at Namjoon with shock and fear."W-what will you do to me?" You said, your voice raspy and barely a whisper. "You will find out, or not, depending on how you behave." You just stared at him, begging with your eyes for him to just tell you. However, the only result you earned was a smirk as if he read your mind.

"So here are the rules," Namjoon said. "You are in our  house now, so no touching things that aren't yours or appear delicate." He gestured towards the paintings and sculptures in the room as he spoke. "We are more important than you, you will not talk down to us and you won't be making any smart comments." The words "more important than you" did sting a little bit, but overall it was the truth, and you weren't very good at holding your tongue unless you were scared. Let's just say you won't be making any witty comments anytime soon. "You will also make sure you wake up every day at 8:00 am and go to bed at 10:00 pm. No exceptions." After this instruction, your fear began to fade and frustration and anger took over. You were not a little kid and as much as they want to think it, they did not own you. You clenched your jaw, stopping you from lashing out at him, you did not want to see what the punishment was, but deep down inside, a reckless side of you was curious. "The final rule is a very important rule and results in the biggest punishment. Do not leave the house."  Your eyes slowly shifted upwards to meet Namjoon's, who was glaring at you like he'd kill you if you disobeyed him. He probably would if you weren't careful enough. "Do you understand?" He asked you slowly as if trying to imprint the rules and the question into your brain. You simply nodded in response, slowly feeling tears build up in your eyes.

Until now, you hadn't realised that the rest of the men in the room had also left, and it was just you and Namjoon left sitting opposite each other. Him still leaning back, relaxed against the sofa, and your hands in your lap, your knees together with tears rolling down your face. You tilted your head downwards fiddling with your fingers as you saw him move in the corner of your eye. Suddenly a large hand lifted up your chin, and another wiped away the tears from your red cheeks. Your mouth hung slightly open in disbelief and you weren't sure how to react. "Don't cry, please." His voice was smooth and deep and almost sounded sad and regretful. You were about to say something when Jin came through the doors saying "Breakfast is ready".

Namjoon immediately rose from his seat and gestured for you to walk first. You made your way through the door, clenching onto the bottom of your shirt, as you walked straight past the enormous staircase to your left and the front door to your right. You gazed at the front door longingly, your body subconsciously slowing down, but suddenly got dragged by the elbow, to the dining room ahead of you. "Remember what I said." His deep, intimidating voice vibrated through your head, making you gulp so you responded with a simple nod and pushed open the door to the dining room. (Refer to the image)

The aroma of the food flooded the room making your eyes widen. You hadn't realised how hungry you were, especially when you didn't get a chance to have dinner before all this. Namjoon pushed you inside the room and shut the door before walking to the head of the table and taking his seat. You stood there, hands slowly releasing from your shirt and mouth hanging open, stunned of what to say or do. The seven men were already seated and were staring at you from their seats, and occasionally looking at each other awkwardly or just smirking at how stupid you look standing there.

One of the men with ginger hair smiles at you and gestures you to sit down at the other head of the table. You finally managed to slowly move towards the seat and place yourself down. You looked around at the men who were staring at you. Some with smirks on their faces and some with no expression at all. One even looked resentfully at you. "Let's eat." The leader said and everyone, but you, began to eat. You were a little bit hesitant for no reason, but you eventually managed to force food down your throat.

Time skip *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

The meal was silent the whole way through, but everyone felt comfortable except for you - the tension was thick. Once you managed to complete your meal, you looked around to see if anyone was signalling for you to just leave, but nobody did for a while until someone spoke up.

"You can go clean up if you want to. The bathroom is in the basement area. You'll find it." Yoongi said to you after a moment of glancing back and forth from his meal to you. Hesitantly you got up and was about to pick up your plate when Hobi waved you off and took it for you, still with food in his mouth. You thanked him quietly and walked out of the room unsure where to go. As you stepped out of the room followed by Hobi, who was carrying your plates, he swallowed his bite and said "just stay here and I will give you some towels and clothes to wear. He left through the door down to the right and soon came back with a white towel and some clothes folded into a pile. He handed them to you and guided you to a door that opened into stairs heading downwards. Hesitantly you looked back at him and he nodded for you to make your way down. As you slowly walked down the stairs you saw a few lights and the reflection of water at the end of the stairs.

When you walked into the open space, you were stunned by the scene in front of you. Pure luxury. (Refer to the image below)

Your mouth gaped open at the gorgeous sight, you gulped and suddenly realised that this obviously wasn't the bathroom, but you were still curious about why there was a bed in the middle of a swimming pool surrounded by drawers, almost like another...

Your mouth gaped open at the gorgeous sight, you gulped and suddenly realised that this obviously wasn't the bathroom, but you were still curious about why there was a bed in the middle of a swimming pool surrounded by drawers, almost like another bedroom.

Looking around the basement, you glanced down the narrow walkway to your right to see a door. You immediately assumed it was the correct room and started for it.

When you reached the door, you opened it slowly to reveal another glorious sight.

Warm light pooled around your feet as the subtle scent of roses hit you

Warm light pooled around your feet as the subtle scent of roses hit you. You walked into the room shutting the door behind you. The floor was surprisingly warm for being marble, must be heated flooring you thought. You looked around while placing your towels on the heated towel rack, and your clothes on the floor beside the bathtub. You hadn't noticed until now, but the bath was already filled and had rose petals floating on the crystal water. You released a sigh of relief as you began undressing before climbing into the bath. The hot water immediately calmed your sore body and you sank back against the bathtub as you began to relax. The steam began to engulf your body making you feel sleepy and you began to drift off into a deep sleep.