Chapter 1-A Death Eater

ابدأ من البداية

  At the end of the day, I have received a letter from Draco telling me to meet each other at Big Ben in London. I also have written to Severus about this and he agreed with a very short letter, Severus never really written a very long letter to me except if it's really important or a caution about the wizarding world. I started to put everything at my small bag that has a Undetectable Extension Charm, I put all of my clothes and essential inside it, looking at the mirror I was wearing the most muggle outfit that I can find in my wardrobe. I went downstairs and saw Lotie with her usual blue dress and brown boots, she was sat at the couch waiting for me.

  "All ready, Lotie?" I asked her.

  "Yes, Y/N," she said, standing up. Lotie opened the door but, I stopped before stepping outside.

  "Wait, I've forgotten someone!" I said quickly, I dashes upstairs and saw my Bowtruckle, B/N. "I'm sorry, I almost forgotten you!" I apologize, as he huffed. I went downstairs and walked outside, Lotie was going to apparate to the Malfoy Manor and wait for me there. When we were at the edge of the forest, we stopped.

  "I'll see you at the manor, Y/N," said Lotie as I nodded, at a blink of an eye she apparated and she was gone. I stepped out from the forest and saw a road with muggle vehicles, or from what they call 'car'. The hot sunshine of summer was going through my skin, making me sweaty as the fabric of my clothes were sticking on my skin. I have known some things from the muggle world, from their money and their technology but, I still can't understand how to use a 'telephone', I was confused at the numbers on it, I can surely understand some subjects at the muggle world but, I never really got to go to school, I was always home schooled. I walked down the sidewalk and to the bus stop, I saw some muggles waiting for a bus, I sat down next to a muggle and waited for a bus. The guy that was sat next to me looked at me with a weird expression.

  "What's that under your eye patch?" Ugh, I thought to myself, I always hated having a conversation with a muggle about my eye patch or what's underneath it.

  "None of your business," I said, sounding a bit rude.

  "Rude, I was only asking," he muttered, as I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

  After for awhile of sitting with this douchebag, the bus finally came. The people at the bus station, including me, went dashing inside the bus. Luckily, the bus weren't that full and the people at the bus were all seated down. I was sat at the very last row of seats by the window, seeing the trees passing. Why do we have to meet up, Draco? You could have just gotten at my tree house by a Floo Powder! I thought to myself complaining.

  After what feels like hours, I was finally at London. I already can see the London Eye, along with Big Ben. The bus stopped as passengers gotten out of the bus, I looked around and gotten a cab to the Big Ben, when I was finally there, I have payed the driver with my muggle money and went out of the cab. I started looking around, looking for a blonde headed boy and saw one. I creep up behind him and nodged him, making him trip and fall to the ground making me laugh.

  "Not funny," said Draco, angrily. I stared laughing harder as he glared harder at me, I took out my hand to help him but, he refuses it. "You should have been here 10 minutes ago!" He said, rubbing off the dirt from his clothes.

  "You didn't said that there's an exact time? You just said that we're gonna met up after lunch," I argue, as he looked defeated.

  "Did I?" He asked, unknowingly.

  "Yes, you did," I said, at that very moment I saw Narcissa Malfoy walking up to us with a smile landed on her face as she saw me.