ix. her obliviousness

Start from the beginning

She smiled when Kurt's cheeks became redder than before.

"Is he a Warbler?"

She knew who he was in love with, but it was too much fun teasing him about it.

"Is he our friend?"

She knew she had to stop if she didn't want Kurt to dramatically faint in front of her.

"I'll be rooting for your love life, Porcelain!"

🎶

Aimeé and Kurt stood by the railings of the spiral staircase, the students greeting them as they past by.

Kurt sighed, dreamily as Blaine walked up the staircase with a smile on his face. Aimeé looked at Kurt and smiled teasingly, unaware her childhood friend's eyes were on her.

She glanced at the Warblers scattered around the second floor. She and Kurt exchanged smiles before nodding when they noticed Blaine approaching them.

The Warblers started humming and snapping their fingers as they glanced at each other.

Mmh mmh mmh mmh (ah) Mmh (ah) Mmh

Kurt gazed at Blaine as he started singing. Blaine glanced at the Warblers, confused. He wasn't informed there was an impromptu performance.

Hey baby
(mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh mmh)
Tell me your name
I got a fever for you
I just can't explain

Aimeé sang her part as she and Kurt bumped hips before walking over to Blaine, who stood dumbfounded in the middle of the hallway.

But there's just one problem
I'm a bit old school

Aimeé stood in front of Blaine as she formed a heart with her hands before breaking it apart and shook her finger in front of his amused face.

When it comes to lovin'
I ain't chasing you

Aimeé smirked smugly as Kurt hooked his arm around hers and strut past a baffled Blaine.

Ain't waiting
I'm on a roll
You've got to let yourself go

The Warblers danced behind Aimeé as she continued singing with Kurt backing her up.

Oh (talk to me)
You know that I've been waiting for you
(and I noticed you, too)
Don't leave me standing all by myself
(I won't leave you standing all alone)
'Cause I ain't looking at no one else
(oh, baby)

Kurt sang as he pointed to Jeff, who pushed himself off the wall and approached Aimeé with a flirty smile on his face as Blaine watched in jealousy.

Hey,
Get your back off the wall
Don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot,
I think that I might fall (woo!)

Kurt stood in between in front of Jeff and shook his head as if warning him not to pursue their dear Captain as the other Warblers rushed down the staircase and danced around the foyer.