thirty

STILES

He knew that he was going to die, at least a part of him. His eyes set on Kisa, watching her talk to her twin pained him. He loved both McCalls too much to put them through this.

Looking away, he got dragged to the building by Scott. Both friends trying to work as fast as they could to save the pack.

Scott stopped, his head twitching a bit. "She's here." He cleared up, now catching the scent. "This way."

The blood seemed to rush up to Stiles head, the pain he felt immensed. He truly was dying. Putting all symptoms aside, he ran after the alpha.

He was cold, very cold.

The jacket he wore didn't worked, he still felt cold. The deeper they got, the colder the atmosphere was. His feet tried to give up on him, but he thought about the people he loved and had learned to loved.

Sheriff, his father. Melissa, his mother figure. Scott, his best friend. Kisa, his first crush. Lydia, his first fantasised love. Malia, his first time.

He then thought about Malia and how she was cold too, her face coming to mind brought more energy to him. Yeah, Kisa might of give him tingly feelings, but he wants to move on.

Clearly, she has. Richie Gecko was the one for her, Stiles Stilinski wasn't.

Turning to a staircase, Scott ran down, finding the missing pack member. "Lydia? Are you alright?"

Stiles slowly went down, his feet killing him as Lydia began to chant a bunch of 'no's' at them.

"Why are you here?" She asked confused, her eyes falling on Stiles.

"Lydia, we're here for you." Stiles said to her, a bit confused as to why she wasn't happy.

"You weren't supposed to be here." She said once again, then turned to Scott. "You didn't get my message?"

Scott leaned in a bit, "Lydia, what's happening?"

"Who else is here?" She demanded, her voice falling to a whisper. When no one answered, she picked up her tone. "Who came with you? Who else is here?"

Falling to a silence again, Scott looked at his best friend, both sharing a look to finally tell her.

"Kira, Noshiko," Scott began to list off the names, "Isaac, Allison, Kisa."

His body was getting heavier, if that was even possible. Scott stopped, looking back at them, "Hurry!"

"I got him." Lydia mumble, trying her best to carry him. "Come on, Stiles, you have to help me!"

With as much force as he could, Stiles tried to run alongside them. Scott went on, fearing for his pack. He not only had his sister out there, but he also had the girl he liked, the beta he took, and the girl he first loved.

Running down the pipes, the wall seemed to be closing up on Stiles. Lydia had let go of him and ran up in front, to try and figure her way out.

Panting and falling, Stiles leaned on a wall for support. "Lydia...Lydia...!"

The red-haired stopped, her curls following her as she turned around.

Stiles continued to pant, trying to breath in as mush air as possible. This felt like the nightmares he had. Specially the ones where Kisa herself was involved in them, like the one with Richie.

"Lydia, I can't..." Now fully sitting against the wall, Stiles shivered. The agonizing pain that traveled through his body making him wheeze for air. "I can't."

The ground shook from under them, the walls tightening more and more on him. Reaching for the petite face, he imagined Malia Tate.

She was his last hope.

"Malia..."