four

KISA

"Hunting?" Kisa stepped back, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at the clique in front of her. "You want me to hunt? For supernatural beings?"

"It's not really hunting." With a roll of her eyes, Lydia spoke up. "More like self- defense techniques." She then proceeded to talk. "And not all supernaturals. Just the bad ones."

Everybody nodded, all eyes on her as she was informed about her brother's situation and how it involved the town.

"Or you can stay at home." Stiles suggested, he did the usual hand motions he always does, trying to get his point across. "Safe and away from this."

Kisa shifted her gaze, landing on the pretty girl with the pretty smile. Then she looked at her brother, wondering why Allison went out with that geek.

"Kit, you need to learn self- defense. Just to be sure." Scott sighed, getting her out of her trance. "Mom is already in this, I don't want you to go around without knowing what is going on."

"I say you stay like you are and wait until Agent leaves." Stiles continued to push.

Allison rolled her eyes at him then stepped forwards, extending her hand and giving the girl a big smile. "I am more than happy to teach you everything I know."

Slumping her shoulders, Kisa finally nodded. She was going to do this for not only her safety, but also her mother's, maybe even her father's.

"Fine, I'll do it." She agreed, surprising them all. "Under one condition."

"Which is?" Scott asked, willing to do anything to make sure his little sister was safe.

"For her to stay away from me as far as possible." Kisa proposed, stating her condition more than suggesting.

The strawberry blonde stood still with wide eyes, "Me?"

"Thank God for that stupid squad!"

Allison laughed, setting down her knifes in their box. Kisa took a seat on the table, looking around the empty loft.

"So you were a cheerleader?" Allison asked as she put the equipment away, carefully setting everything in their place. "At your old high school?"

"Yep." Kisa said, grabbing a hold of the katana that was besides her. It was black, the handle had a red dragon and in the sun, it would shine brightly. "Guess I'm stuck here for a while. My dad has a mission here, so until he finishes, we'll be around."

Allison was pretty. She looked like a model. Her hair was darker than Kisa's and she had a heart- shaped face, her dimples complimenting her smile.

"Beacon Hills isn't as bad as you think." Allison reassured, watching her slowly. She took a step back, "You want to try the katana?"

"I do." In a shy tone, Kisa nodded, beginning to turn it in circles.

Kisa began to play with it, swinging it around and jumping off the table to do moves with it. Closing her eyes, she felt like air.

Thin and free.

Allison smiled, moving out of her way and looking at the fast learning girl. Seeing Scott enter the loft, she moved up to stand next to him, greeting him with a smile and then also Stiles.

"Wow." Stiles breathed out, seeing his best friend's sister swinging the sword like it was part of her. "Who knew she could do that without werewolf powers?"

Scott looked at him with a glare, growling at him as he process the small insult Stiles had given him.

Seeing that she had an audience, Kisa stopped and stood frozen with a red face. Awkwardly shifting the sword side to side, she waited for someone to say something.

"I think I got... I got a little carried away." She said finally setting the katana in its box, rubbing her hands and looking at them. "Sorry."

"Any weapon you like?" Scott asked stepping forwards, clearing the atmosphere from any awkwardness. "Something that speaks out to you?"

"She's actually pretty good at everything." Allison spoke up before Kisa could answer. "Anything she touches seems to be part of her."

Kisa shrunk a bit, she didn't liked this attention, even though she received lots of it at her old high school.

"Can we talk...?" In a timid voice, Scott asked the pretty girl, a shy smile on his features as he changed the conversation. "In private."

Watching both walk away, Kisa turned to Stiles, raising her eyebrows as she stepped up in the platform.

"I heard about your nightmares." She said, carefully examining him for any signs of distress. "You okay?"

Stiles nodded, rubbing under his eyes as he sighed deeply, his posture suddenly lazy. "Yes. Thanks."

Looking at him closer, Kisa shook her head, getting a hold of his hand and giving it a squeeze, the red string hanging in between their hands.

"Something is bothering you." She read off of him, squinting her eyes to make him feel uncomfortable. "What is it, Stiles?"

"My dad." Stiles finally broke, sitting down in the steps and bringing his head to his hands. "He- he's been acting weird and... he has developed a weird obsession about a case."

"A solved case?" Kisa asked as she sat next to him, listening carefully to every word. "Or an unsolved case?"

By now, she had noticed just how much Sheriff meant to Stiles. She knew what had happened to Claudia, but she the thought of this bond didn't went through her head.

For a moment, she had thought Stiles was going to turn out like one of those emo kids who hates everyone, but he's just a strong kid.

He turned out to be one of the kindest people she knows, and that's a lot-- even kinder than her brother.

"Unsolved..." Thinking about this new question, Stiles' eyes brighten as he processed everything. "More like a supernatural case!"

He got up, bringing the girl up with him and hugging her tight.

"Thanks!" Pulling away, he smiled down at her. "You're a genius."