nineteen

KISA

"What are you on, Kisa?" Scott began to question her sister, looking out as Coach was attended and Stiles and Sheriff reunited. "Why are you attacking Stiles?"

"He's hiding something." Kisa responded, pointing at the boy hugging his father. "Can't you see, Scott? He's playing with us."

Looking back at him, Scott returned to Kisa. "He doesn't know what he's doing!"

"He has an idea." She hissed, letting her brother concentrate on the beat of her heart. "I'm not lying, Scott. He's Stiles for God's sake! He always has an idea."

"Scott," It was Aiden, "you better look at this."

Going over to the Jeep, Aiden had a tube of wrapping paper and was pulling out more stuff.

"This is the same wrapping paper we used for Coach's birthday present." Scott grabbed the tube.

"Wasn't that William Barrow's thing?" Aiden asked getting another box, "A bomb made from nails and bolts all wrapped in a birthday present? Where did it go off?"

Scott looked back at Stiles, his face fallen as he began to realized what this was. "On a school bus."

"Why would you run off like that, Kisa?" Richie exclaimed, "Do you not know how worried I had been?"

"Are you two okay?" Muttering back and ignoring the rest, Kisa asked him, looking at the school bus. "Y'know I'm grounded for a whole month, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. We're fine." He sighed deeply, "What were those things anyway? Oh, and by the way, I have your files."

"They're my dads." Kisa said, pacing back and forth as a young deputy went into the bus. "Are the Browns running?"

Kisa kept the bus on sight, feeling bad that Jared had to be the victim and not Greenberg or a werewolf. Or maybe even Lydia-- she's a banshee.

"I'll talk to you later." Kisa said in the middle of his sentence, the words he had said went in one ear and out the other. "Bye, Richie."

Moving forwards, she noticed the object in the deputies hand, her mouth ajar as a gasp fell off her lips and realized what just had happened.

This is another distraction.

Kisa was held back, Scott and Stiles running in as the smoke filled out of the station.

She looked around, seeing that it was getting dark and being pulled to the Jeep. She noticed that Kira had now joined them, her hand finding Kisa's as they both smiled at each other.

Kisa took a look at Stiles, he was way too calm to really be him. She glared at him while they began to analyze where to go.

"It's an animal clinic?" Kira asked confused at the chosen location.

"Yeah, the place is lined with mountain ash." Scott nodded, turning a bit to look at her. "Just like my house. It will buy us some time."

"But they can get through it?" Stiles asked the same question that went through Kisa's.

Scott looked at him now, nodding almost in ashamed. "Eventually."

"Nobody's got any better ideas?" Kisa asked, leaning in to also be in the middle of the two. "Stiles? Nothing?"

Scott nudge his sister in the shoulder, looking at Kira and then Stiles as he shook his head.

"Okay, sure." Stiles ignored Kisa's comment. "Animal clinic."

The car fell silent, the rain gaining up speed as they arrived. Kisa ignored Stiles' attempt to help her out, and ran behind the other two to get out of the rain. Turning around, she heard the snarling.

Her breathing heavy as she looked back at Stiles trying to open the door. She noticed her brother's fighting stance, her heart falling as she knew what he was thinking.

"Stiles, get inside!" He turned back around, tossing his keys and giving out a command.

Scott growled out, claws and fangs and hair growing out as he began to get ready to fight. While he had them distracted, Kisa ran to the Jeep, being careful to make as little noise as possible.

She saw them beginning to fight Scott, her hands shaking as she pulled open the Jeep's door. She then heard Stiles calling for her and Kira, the heavy object in Kisa's hand slowing her down.

"Watch out!" She yelled as she jumped out and slammed the door, placing the gun like Richie had taught her.

Shooting at the dark figures, she noticed how Kira stayed back to help Scott. Getting distracted, the gun was slapped away, Kisa now standing up with fists as she fought them off.

"Scott!" She yelled, coming to him and helping him stand as Stiles finally re- appeared. "Scott, oh no, Scott."

Finally being inside, she felt her throat tighten as she heard him gasping, his grunts getting to her.

Kisa ran to the counters, beginning to look for something. She then heard Kira whimpering, which caused her to turn around. Jumping at the loud smack, she growled as Stiles slammed Kira against the table.

"What the..." Grabbing a surgical knife, she held it tightly as Stiles approached her. "Stiles, this isn't you."

"So we meet again, little kitten." He smirked at her, cracking his neck in a sick way just enough to make her step back. "Have you told our little friend here about your true self?"

Kisa made a disgusted noise, her skin shivering as he placed a hand on her thigh, slowly crawling up and down.

"Let him go." She said, trying to make herself sound more powerful, the knife now on the floor. "He needs medical--"

"Nothing. He needs nothing. I want to talk about how smart you are." He chuckled darkly, his eyes darker as he grabbed her by the throat with his other hand. "And how you almost ruined my plan!"

"Kisa! Ah!" Scott yelled for her, quickly picking up at her heart slowing down. "Let her go! Let her go, Stiles! Stop it."

"Shut up!" Stiles yelled back, turning back to Kisa. "Goddess, you gotta share some information with your brother. Look where you got him."

Spitting on his face, she panicked when Stiles opened his eyes with an evil smirk. His grip tighten, black filling his veins as he began to take her pain.

"It's time for your nap, little kitten." He smirked bigger, "Good--"

Punching him as hard as she could, Stiles stumble back as it took him by surprised. She felt her heart pounding in her ears as she kicked him, continuing to punch him to try and knock him out.

"Where are your powers?" He asked with a dark chuckle as he held her hand, the punch blocked when she had turned to see her brother. "I asked: 'where are your powers?'"

"You're crazy." She spat at him again, her body almost numb as Stiles slammed her besides Scott. "What kind of fox are you?"

At this, Stiles slammed her back, this time with much more force. Kisa saw her surroundings getting dim, the sound of rain filled her head, but she heard inaudible screams in the background.

Opening her eyes wider, she grasped at nothing, her throat tightening with each breath she took.

This was a feeling of deja'vu. She had felt this before. She had felt this with the ninjas.

The last sense she had was a warm hand gripping her own. It was taking the little pain she had left. It was Scott.