"Hi, baby!"

Jenny.
I slowly turned around, plastering a false smile onto my face. She threw herself at me, winding her arms around my neck and pressing her chest against mine. Her face held her signature smirk and her brown eyes sparkled mischievously.

Before I could protest, she crashed her lips into mine, flicking her rough tongue against my lower lip. I pressed my hands to Jenny's shoulders, pushing her backward gently but firmly. Inevitably, her lips came apart from mine and a frown wrinkled her forehead as she looked at me with a confused expression. Her lips pushed outward into a small pout, and I shook my head at her.

"Stop it Jenny."

She continued to watch me, her almond shaped eyes widening as she cocked her head to the side sweetly. No way was I falling for that look. I had fallen for it before and look where it had got me. It had got me in an on-off relationship with the sluttiest girl in the school, if not the world. That was not what I wanted. I wanted someone who was faithful, and someone that I liked enough to commit to. I didn't want to sleep around for the rest of my life. Once, it had been fulfilling but now...now I wasn't so sure. It wasn't as great as it had been in the beginning- I didn't get the same satisfaction that I once had.

"Why?"

She asked me innocently. I narrowed my eyes at her. I was done with all of the lying. I had to just tell her the truth.

"I don't like you Jenny."

I told her honestly.

"You're manipulative and conceited."

Jenny's jaw dropped, her eyes widening further. Seriously? She was still trying with the whole puppy dog look? Well, it wasn't going to work. Not anymore.

"Look, you're hot but you have the personality of a brick wall. I don't want to go out with you, okay?"

Her eyes hardened, becoming as cold as ice. When I had first met Jenny I had thought she had the most beautiful eyes ever. Warm, deep and the colour of rich chocolate. Now they just reminded me of gloopy pools of mud. I cringed inwardly- how could I ever have allowed myself to fall for those eyes. Now I knew that there were eyes that were even more beautiful. Instantly, my mind was bombarded with the image of beautiful hazel eyes that were flecked with gold and green. My features softened at the thought and before I could react a hand was flying toward my face.

"Fucking hell Jenny! What was that for?"

My right cheek was flaming right now, feeling as though someone had poured boiling water on it. My eyes flitted around the hallway and I noted that Jenny and I had attracted everyone's attention. The chatter had stopped and all eyes were on us. I instantly felt a rush of embarrassment run through my body.

"It's that stupid bitch isn't it? You like her! You've only known her for three days!"

Jenny screeched so loudly that I thought my ear drums would burst. Looking around once more, I saw the shocked looks on everyone's faces. I didn't blame them all for staring- Jenny was the queen of making a fuss and causing a scene, and with her yelling so loudly I was surprised that no teachers had emerged from their classrooms to see what was going on.

"Who I like is none of your business, Jenny. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to my next class."

I spoke through gritted teeth, just wanting to get away from her. I didn't want to have to look at her face for a moment longer. I turned and began to make my way through the throng of students who parted like the red sea, forming a path for me to walk through.

"This is not over!"

Jenny screamed, her voice echoing through the hallway and becoming more high pitched than normal as she lifted one of her feet and slammed it childishly against the floor. Oh, I was so done with her. So done.