S2-57 | Master me, Master ♥

A notice to all: Slightly Steamy chapter up ahead. Please be prepared.

Scarlet Legacy Part Two
S2-57 Master me, Master

My eyes glowed scarlet. The color intensifying, turning deeper, darker and bloodier.

The reflection staring back at me leaned back, lips stretching until it was imitating my smile. And yet the image seemed warped - a sign that it was one of those visions again. A raspy voice started to speak, its voice bouncing around the room with an ominous echo.

'Your time is running out' the voice hissed and mocked while my reflection laughed soundlessly.

Gritting my teeth, I grabbed the nearest object to me and hauled it across the room. The glass shattered, and pooled in broken shards of glass on the ground but the voice lingered. Cold crept in my skin, it felt like a dark caress.

'You will cease to exist and I will live' the voice whispered in a sing-song voice, gradually lowering in volume until it faded to a mere hush.

I breathed deeply and stared at my trembling hands. The fear of seeing my reflection nagged at the back of my mind.

What if I lose control again?

What if I tried to kill somebody again? Who will it be this time? Jonah? Tasha?

Fear started to suffocate me, it squeeze my heart painfully. The walls of the room seem to close in on me. I ran out of the room, blood rushed in my ears until the pounding of my heart was all I could hear.
I have no specific place to go to and yet my feet move on its own accord.

I saw someone ahead but my vision started to blur. My steps wavered, my whole form swayed as dizziness overtook me. I heard my name being called. For a moment, my mind cleared and I saw Henry approaching me with a worried expression.

A few steps away from me, he stopped.

No, it was more like he froze, his eyes widening in alarm and disbelief.

Henry cursed and as I stared at his eyes, I saw what he saw.

My eyes are still red.

My knees shook.

Henry's determined footsteps made my head snapped up to look at him. Henry suddenly grabbed my arm, his grip strong and hard.

I couldn't speak even if I wanted to as I saw the coldness in his blue eyes.

He dragged and pushed me inside a room and before I could comprehend what he was planning to do, the door shut closed and I was thrust in a never ending pitch black. He locked me in!

The darkness of the room clawed at me. I pounded my fist at the door, finally finding my voice.

"Let me out! Please let me out!" I wailed as loud as I could.

"You know I can't do that Honey. " Henry's voice was grim. My hands slid down the door and fell down my sides.

What am I thinking? He was right.

My eyes were scarlet. Anytime, the force inside me could take control.

My eyes burned until tears brimmed in my eyes and started to fall down my cheeks.

"I will get help. Please hold on to yourself." Henry said on the other side. My throat closed up and I nodded mutely even though I knew he couldn't see.

"Honey?" He called my name, the anxiousness in his voice rattled me more. I closed my eyes and swallowed. "I'm here. I will wait. " I assured him. I heard his footsteps as he walked away. My heart squeezed.