S1-7 | Crave

RECAP:

I was still panting heavily, my head hurts like a thousand needles were pricking at it.

"Come, you need to rest. " Tasha's soothing voice said and I let her lead me to the bed.

"Sleep." She whispered. I didn't want to give in but I was so tired, I instantly drown in the abyss of darkness.

VII. Crave

I woke up sometime in the night.

The moonlight shone from the open balcony doors and served as the only light in the darkened room. The pain and pressure in my head were both gone and the cold night breeze had soothe my heated skin. I was feeling considerably well until what happened the morning before came crashing back.

I thought I was killed but then I was saved by the Collin's murder and acting substitute to Mrs. Kevlar -Roarke Romanov and let's not forget I became suddenly, sexually attracted to the man. I shivered from recalling the feeling of wanting to feel his lips on mine.

Not a bad idea. His touch will also feel just as nice.

I shook my head and slid down the bed. The floor was cold yet relaxing beneath my bare feet. I was no longer naked, instead I was wearing a pink blouse, too body fit for my liking and boy shorts that is considerably shorter than what I am used to. I'm pretty sure, these clothes belong to Tasha including the pair of black lace undies I am currently wearing.

I mentally cringed at the idea of her dressing me.

I slowly walked over the door and slowly turned the knob, half-expecting it to be locked. I was relieved when the door opened smoothly. That meant I wasn't a prisoner. My eyes took a moment to adjust to the well-lit hallway that greeted me.

It felt like I was in a castle. Huge portraits hung in the crimson wall. The plush carpet stretched on until the curve of the hallway. I silently walked away from the room, praying to meet no one. But my luck did not turned out as good. A maid looked as shock to see me. She stumbled a few steps back and after a while seemingly to collect her composure, smiled.

"Good evening Miss. I am just going to wake you up. The young master wants you to dine with them." She bowed respectfully, I almost felt like I was thrown back to the medieval times, save for the absolutely modern clothing I am wearing.

I was horrified, thinking of human sacrifices as their dinner. What would a beast like him eat? Maybe I am the dinner. I cleared my throat and schooled my features as best as I could.

"Uhm..Sure, but can I get dress first?" I hesitantly asked. I could certainly jumped down from the balcony. I prefer having a few broken bones than be served for dinner.

The young woman shook her head and gestured to the stairs not far from where we are standing.

"The young master wants us to hurry. It's already past seven in the evening. "

My shoulders sagged and the young woman looked at me expectantly before walking ahead down the stairs. I could make a run for it but it will be useless. I might end up in the dining room, not knowing the ins and outs of this place.

When we took another turn after traversing the hallway after the stairs, a middle aged woman wearing the same maid uniform greeted us with a frown. She looked aghast and displeased as she looked at me up and down. Slightly troubled by her reaction, I risked a glance at the mirror by the wall and gasped.

I looked absolutely terrible! My hair looked like a bird's nest, my face so pale I could pass for a zombie and my clothes that make me look like a hobo. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment, no wonder the maid stumbled back upon seeing me. I looked hideous.