S1-26 | Snap

Note: You are about to read the PG-13 version of this chapter.  You can find the mature version of this chapter in my profile. The book is titled "Scarlet Legacy M" and only available to readers 18 and above.

S1-26. Snap

The breath was knocked off my lungs as he snatched me with eased and pushed me against the wall, his body entirely trapping mine. I stared in wonder as the gold swallowed the blue specs of his eyes until they were gone.

It was too late for regret as he moved his face closer until the tips of our nose were touching. The warmth of his hands which gripped my waist spread to my heart, slowly igniting awareness. In seconds, I was fully aware of the severity of what I tried.

Roarke was pressed up at me, I could feel every inch of him. His scent was a heady mix of mint, the forest and chocolate. My mouth turned dry as the arousal seemed to go higher and higher. Heat pooled between my legs and I bit my lip in embarrassment and closed my eyes to escape his penetrating gaze. The resounding growl that vibrated from his throat told me he was clearly displeased with the lack of eye contact.

"I can smell you. " he said, his voice velvety and brimming with want. I squirmed as one of his hands pushed the hair away from my neck. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips when his mouth suddenly feasted on the healing bite mark. I weakly pushed at him as his tongue darted out and laved the skin surrounding his bite.

"Feel what you do to me." His hot breath tickled at my ear as he whispered the words seductively. One hand grasped mine and lead it down. A moan escaped my lips.

He heave me up, both of his hands hooking my legs to his waits. I grabbed his shoulders, trying to move away but his hold was iron clad. My mind started to cloud with lust.

I tried fighting and pushed him again. "No..Dont.." He looked up at me, his eyes hooded and back to its captivating blue but he was unrelenting in his quest. I didn't think I could take anymore without embarrassing myself.

"No more." I gasped, desperately trying to gain a foothold to reality.

He grunted and didn't said a word. He started peppering kisses on my skin *the exposed skin of my breast. *

"Roarke...no..." His name on my lips seemed to heighten the pleasure of our debauchery. His hot breath, mouth and hands feasting in my body invaded my senses, strengthened by the bonds that ties us to each other. It was too late to realize that our connection was too hard to ignore without the help of anger and defying him was an impossible feat to accomplish once he had me under his ministrations.

He traced an invisible path up to my neck until his mouth claimed my lips. His hungry mouth chased all coherent thoughts away and I stupidly let him, blinded with the pleasure. My tongue battled his in heated passion. He groaned, the hands that held mine in place roamed my body, spreading pleasure.

I climbed up higher, my body melting under his touch and just as I was about to reach the zenith of my mistake, the door burst opened and Henry came in. For a moment I was lost. I slid to the ground and looked at Roarke in shock as he moved away, eyes hard as ice.

"There are rogues." Henry said in a clear, hard voice. He looked tense, his eyes fierce and furious.

I gasped and glance at Roarke, noting how quickly he tensed up at the news, his blue eyes now shrouded with ice. I didn't understand how another breach was possible in the middle of the day. His eyes flickered to mine and I held my breath, shivering mentally at his stare. We were too engrossed in each other seconds ago.

"Go find Jonah and keep him safe. " He ordered and I knew it was not the right time to ask him questions or to even defy him. I managed a nod and then what happened next was a blur of chaos. Outside, guards were everywhere, others already in wolf form. Growls and whimpers filled the air, completing a symphony of pandemonium. Everything had been completely transformed to a battle field. My mind raced to Jonah and Tasha. I quickly head towards the house and yet a hand shot out and grabbed me, pulling me close. I stared straight at Roarke's cold blue eyes.