CHAPTER 19

I FELL IN LOVE WITH A STRANGER
CHAPTER 19

JINN'S POV

Hi.

I am Prince Zy Jinn Abdul, the crown prince of Brunei. I am 31 years old and I am already engaged.

As I entered the mansion, I felt nervousness and excitement. I'm excited to see Larah, my fiancé and the woman that I really love.

"Prince Jinn."
Larah seemed surprised when she saw me.

"You're alive."

"Yes I am, my love. I'm glad that you're safe Larah."

I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead but her eyes seems unwelcoming.

"Aren't you happy to see me my love?"

"Of course I'm happy to see you, I'm glad that you're alive... My love."

I felt relieved after I heard those words.
Maybe she was just shocked because it's been so many months since the last time that we're together.

"I missed you so much. How are the things? What happened here while I am away?"
I looked at Larah's eyes.

"The usual things like work, meetings, and everyone's looking for you."
"By the way, where have you been my love? Why it took you so long to come back here?"

I looked away and decided to tell Larah what happened to me.

"One day I woke up and I can't remember anything. I found out that I was in the Philippines."

"Philippines?"

"Yes."
"There are nice people who treated me as part of their family and take good care of me."

"I learned how to earn money by selling fruits and vegetables that are freshly picked from the farm."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."
I smiled because I am proud.

"Last night, my memory came back so I immediately searched for my name on the internet and I saw an article about me."
"I called Zoren and gave him the complete details of that place and I'm so grateful because he was able to locate me and I am here now. I'm so glad that I am with you now my love."

"Welcome back Prince Jinn."
The maids prepared everything - my room, my bubble bath, my clothes and my food. They even called my personal hairstylist to cut my hair.

Days have passed and everything's in proper place again. I missed my home and serving my people.

"Hey welcome back Prince. We're so glad that you're alive."
Zeus entered my room.

"Thanks."
I smiled at my cousin.

"By the way Zeus, next month is our wedding day. Promise me that you'll be there."

"Of course I'll be there."
"I'm going to witness the wedding of the year."

AUTHOR'S POV