"You are." Dylan breathed as he glanced at me, his eyes soft. "I did not realize-I did not know that-that you were so nervous."

"I'm sorry-" I began but Dylan beat me to it. Somehow I felt the need to apologise. Dylan and his friends were planning to go with me and here I was acting like a killjoy.

"No, you should not be." He smiled and I relaxed a little.

I loved how Dylan was so understanding and although he was a bit too cocky for his own good, he never ever wanted me to say sorry. Not that I was ever going to say it to his face but behind his rough bad boy exterior he actually was a very sweet, caring and sensitive guy.

A bad boy who was good at heart...but he did actually smirk a lot.

"Thanks, I just need some time." I muttered. "I promise I won't ruin your night."

"Oh but the funny thing is that every party needs a party pooper and that would be......you." He smirked. "So I guess we have no choice but to wait for your final decision, so that you can somehow convince yourself to come with us to ruin our night."

I swatted him on the shoulder. "How dare you?" I faked extreme hurt. "I was so hopeful that you would not force me into doing this."

He laughed and I found myself joining his laughter as we walked back to the building.

"You know, it was really foolish of you to run off with my things like that." I smiled, stopping at the stairs leading to our English class.

"Hey, you should thank me." Dylan exclaimed. "I got you to move a bit. You were getting fat sitting all day long." He tried to keep a straight face.

"You don't say." I said narrowing my eyes playfully. "I'm sure I heard you praising my curves this morning or did I not?" I faked an extremely thoughtful expression, tapping my index finger against my lips as I tilted my head mockingly.

"Touchè."Dylan grinned at me as he took my hand in his walked towards the class dragging me along.

I ignored the stares of the passerby students and focused on the feeling of his hand against mine and the way his simple gesture made my heart flutter. I could feel the poisonous glares I was getting so I decided to pull away. I did not want a bunch of wannabe queen bees swarming me for something as simple as holding the hand of their precious Dylan Scott.

Dylan stopped, turning towards me he frowned. "Why'd you pull away?"

"I'm afraid the killer glares I'm being subjected to by your fangirls will take me down." I said.

"They are probably plotting for my death already so it'll be better if we keep our distance." I rolled my eyes and gestured towards the students staring open-mouthed at us and Dylan smirked. "Well, them looking at us-," He tilted his head to the side. "-certainly solves a problem."

He regarded me with a very amused expression and suddenly I felt over conscious of my simple off the shoulder yellow top that hugged my body.

"Wha-" I began curiously but Dylan cut me off again and in a swift, graceful motion I was pressed against the wall. My eyes widened and a surprised gasp escaped my lips. Dylan regarded me with twinkling blue eyes and smirked. In a second, his hand was on my waist and my eyes widened even more.

What was he doing?

"Dylan wha-"

"Shhh. Let me tell you this or God forbid, I won't ever be able to." He muttered, silencing me with his finger to my lips.

He leaned in and his scent hit me. I was feeling dizzy and my heart was beating fast. My palms went sweaty and I gasped aloud as Dylan's hand slipped underneath my top.