Unforgivable Part 2: Liam

I JUST HIT 1K NIIGGGUUUHHHH YYEEEEEEERRRR.

ALSO THIS CHAP USES SLANG LIKE A LOT

ENJOY JWNJE

Liam: (For realz dis tyme)

"Mommy? Where's dad?" Teyzha asked.

"Why are you crying, Mommy?" She asked and walked up to you hugging you around the waist.

You cried harder. You tried to hold it in but couldn't help it.

You held Teyzha tighter.

And you never knew how much of a effect it'd have on her until 8 years later.

Teyzha, at 16 years old, was getting into trouble.

She knows well that anything she ask for, you'll buy. So what she doing out here stealing from the mall?

Teyzha has a record in shoplifting & fighting at school. Being suspended 5 times already in the school year. And she's only a sophomore.

"Teyzha, baby please talk to me. Why you acting up so bad?" You asked her.

Teyzha was never disrespectful towards you, she was just a little troublemaker.

"Momma, I-I don't have an explanation, I just like doing it, if Imma be real witchu." She replied.

But you knew the reason, the real reason. It was her dad, Liam.

After Liam left, Teyzha found the letter & read it over & over. Asking you questions that you didn't have the answers to. And you still don't have the answers to.

Teyzha started to see herself as a burden and one question she asked you will always break your heart.

"Momma?"

"Yes, Tey?"

"Are you ever gonna leave me a note?"

"A note for what?"

"A note to leave me."

Tears immediately started flowing. You grabbed Teyzha holding her on your lap.

"Baby, I'll never leave you," You wiped her tears & kissed her forehead. "I love you, okay?"

You snapped back into the present time & said.

"Teyzha, you can't just do them things because you feel like it! I raised you better than this! You have a debit card that I put money into every two weeks and you have more than enough to pay for them things you be stealin'!" You yelled.

You hate yelling but things have been getting out of hand.

Teyzha held her head in shame.

"I apologize mom, but I have one question." She said raising her head up, showing that tears were building up in her eyes.

You nodded your head, you were listening.

"Do you-do you think dad will ever come back? Come back to see me?" Teyzha said with her lip quivering. She tried to hold in her tears but failed.