[°H°] Up Out My Face

Sorry it took so long.

The vid is at the end btw for this chap.

Y/U/C = Your University of Choice

I haven't got any request in a while remember if you want one you can read over the Request chapter of this book & PM me. Or just Pm me and if you are confused just ask me and Ill help you along the way

Enjoy!

*******

You walked hand in hand with your boyfriend Harry inside of school.

It was the last day of school. Next week you were graduating then going off to Y/U/C with Harry since you both had the same interest. Kind of.

Harry walked you to your locker, swinging you two's hands together with a smug smile.

"Whatchu smilin' 'bout?" You asked cleaning out your locker.

"We're gonna be at the same Uni, maybe even the same dorm?" He asked hinting at something.

"I don't think they would allow that. . ." You zoned off.

Harry closed your locker for you. Taking your bag full of old items & your hand to walk you to class.

You knew what he was insinuating.

He wants to have sêx but you aren't ready.

You never had it.

But before you & Harry got together he was a very promiscuous boy.

So when you two got together it dropped jaws.

Harry walked you to class quickly kissing you on the cheek & saying:

"Have a good day."

****

It's time for graduation but you hadn't seen or heard from Harry since that locker incident.

But you couldn't let it phase you. You had a stage to walk across to get your diploma & hopefully Harry will be over himself when it's time to go.

"May we have Y/n Y/l/n on stage please."

You walked down the aisle of people the walk seemed so long because of the loud applause which made you very nervous.

When you got on stage you shook the principal's hand and the other people's on stage, held your diploma & walked to your assigned spot.

Harry's name was never called since he rather have his mailed to him but he said he'd be there for you.

You were going to the restroom when you heard some rustling.

"Oh Harry!"

You barged in there real fast.

There was Harry thrusting into another girl not noticing you were there until the girl pointed it out.

But instead of explaining himself he looked you up & down. Not caring about your sobs & the tears down your face. He continued to get off so you just walked away.

****

"That was the worse relationship I've ever been in. Now that I think about it the university I was going to go to was for him I was so blinded by him cause I was "in love"." You told the interviewer.

"Did he also inspire you to become a singer & sing about your pain, or really your success after him?"

You shook your head. "I use to sing all the time but he told me I'd never make it. But hey look at me." You shrugged.

"Well" The interviewer said towards the camera. "Enough of this boy! We are here to show Y/n's new music vid seeing that this is a video release episode! Hit it!"

As everyone watched your new vid you thought about the boy who hurt you.

The boy who is now probably regretting his decisions as he sulks over your success.

You did that.