Halloween - [°Lou°]

I decided to post early because why tf not????

Zoë Saldana plays as Mariana

Hope you like it Merry Halloween betchez

**********

It was a cold lonely morning.

The harsh winds of harvest season pushed open your balcony doors, letting cold air into your bedroom.

You put on your silk robe & pushed closed the doors, locked them, & closed the curtains.

As you yawned you looked at your wedding photos.

Lined up neatly on the dresser was pictures of you & Louis cutting the cake, feeding it to each other, and your favorite of the favorites.

The one where your head fell back in laughter as Louis looked into the camera with your garter in his mouth, eyebrows raised, and a smile on his face.

You missed him.

He was deployed over seas. He should be back in a day or two, you couldn't wait.

You were tired of having sleepless nights, and no one to cuddle up to.

You walked down the creaky wooden stairs to make yourself some breakfast. As you made your breakfast you looked outside your kitchen window.

You saw your neighbor, Wilma, running into the arms of her husband, Carlo.

As you looked around you saw that all the army men & women who were deployed are back.

But where's Louis?

As soon as you thought that there was a knock on the door. You walked towards it but you heard the turn of a key and the door swung open.

There was Louis.

He closed the door with his army bag & walked straight upstairs. He's gotten buffer, heavier. The stairs creaked loudly from his heavy steps.

You heard the door slam & a couple seconds later the shower starting to run.

You turned around with a sigh & made you & now Louis' breakfast.

When you finished Louis walked into the dining room & sat down. You set his food in front of him, & sat down with yours.

"Any stories to tell?" You tried to start conversation.

Louis looked up at you from his plate and just stared.

It scared you to not see the once bright blue/green in his eyes. They were faded into a pale blue. He just stared & then continued to eat.

"Louis? Are you mute?" You asked touching his wrist.

He took his hand away from you. "No I'm not." He wiped his mouth on a napkin, got up & went outside.

You sat in shock. A lonely tear fell down your left cheek, then another on your right.

You don't know what happend over there, but you know it ruined Louis.

* * * * *

Louis was out the house for the rest of the day.

You cleaned the whole house, changed the bedding, and got comfortable. It was another night without Louis, so you just went to sleep.

It was 3 a.m. when you heard stuff getting knocked around.

Then you heard heavy steps coming up the stairs. The bedroom door opened & there was Louis.

He didn't know you were awake. But you felt his cold stare into your back.
He slowly walked towards the bed, then laid in it.