Drugs *Zaria*

"Makayla, answer the phone, it worked! The stuff worked!" Zaria said into the phone excitedly.

She looked at the floor, & there layed 5 unconscious boys.

Let's go back shall we.

* * * * *

"Zaria, Makayla, please stop talking during my lesson." The chemistry teacher, Mrs. Flem, said.

The two girls made one last giggle & got back to listening to what the teacher was saying.

"Now, for this semester's final, I want you to create something, a medicine, something. And bring it to class & show what it's purpose is, you will have a partner to work with, of your choice, the rest of the period will be used to research ingredients, & things you want to create, of course creating something brand new to the world is fine, & so is creating something already made."

Zaria turned to her friend Makayla.

"So what are we going to make?" She asked.

"I don't know, we should just add stuff together & watch it go poof!" Makayla replied.

"Who cares we'll figure it out. All I care about is them concert tickets & backstage meet & greet passes." Zaria said putting her hands under her chin & smiling

For the rest of the class period Zaria & Makayla talked & did some research here & there.

* * * * *

Zaria was setting up the chemistry lab in her basement when Makayla walked in.

"I feel like we running a drug cartel or something." Makayla said carrying a box of ingredients for the herbal headache reliever pill they were going to make.

"Technically. . ." Zaria smacked her teeth.

They finished the pill they made & were now trying to decide who should test it out.

"Heads or tails?" Makayla asked digging into her purse.

"Tails." Zaria answered.

Makayla flipped the coin in the air. When it landed it landed on Tails.

Zaria grabbed one of the capsules they made. "Eat up ho."

"I can't I don't have a headache so I don't know if it will work."

Zaria huffed & out the capsule away.

"We can just...lie?" Makayla suggested.

"Or. . .we can use it at the concert."

"What do you mean?" (A/N: if I see any JB comments we're fighting on sight)

Zaria took a large breath of air in. "We can put it in the boys water at the meet & greet. I heard they get bad headaches because of the ear pieces hurting their ears so there." She explained.

". . .That's wild. But okay. Let's see if it disolves in water first though." Makayla took the capsule & opened it letting the pill fall into a glass of water.

They waited.

It took about almost a minute for it to disolve in the water. It fizzed then the water seemed just like plain old water.

"You can taste it to see if it taste just like water." They both said to each other at the same time.

"When you flipped the coin it landed on tails but you didn't want to eat it so you get to drink the water." Zaria said.