Rehab *Erin*

*//Trigger Warning//*
Separation Anxiety and Depression.

Here ya go leirunnels

*********************

"Okay guys, we have a new member, meet Erin! Erin welcome to Rose rehabilitation center! " The group leader said excitedly. Everyone clapped while Erin shyly walked into the room head down.

The clapping started to quiet down when Erin sat in the only open seat, which was next to a a mainly blonde boy.

"Okay since Erin is new, we are going to go around in a circle saying our names and why we're here. Let's start with you Niall. "

The blonde boy, now known to Erin as Niall, spoke.
"My name is Niall, I'm here because I have Anxiety. " He looked at Erin smiling at her. She stared at his ocean blue eyes then at the next person. They went on the opposite side of Niall, and at last now it was Erin's turn to share.

Erin took a deep breath, and in a quiet voice she said why she was here: "I'm here because, I have separation anxiety and depression, I'm here to try and take control but it's kinda hard when you get attached to everyone- Erin stopped talking and started sobbing.
A girl on another side of her rubbed her back soothingly and Niall was rubbing the back of her hand.

The group leader took Erin to the dorms, gave her her medicine, then she soon fell asleep.

******

The next morning Erin was woken up to a cheery group leader smiling at her doorway.

"Erin, its time for breakfast and after that one of the other leaders is going to have an individual talk with you out in the garden. So do what you need to do to freshen up, I'll be outside your door when you're finished. My name is Tianna by the way. " Tianna said stepping out the door.

Erin got out of bed looking into the mirror and seeing that she is in the same clothes she wore when she got there. She took a quick shower and pulled a lazy outfit out of one of her bags, sweatpants, and a tank top.

She braided her wavy curly hair into two corn rows and walked out her room door to a smiling Tianna who lead her down to the dining hall.

Erin was faced with a large table to fit 20, 5 leaders, and 15 patients, including herself. She was handed a plate and was lead to a breakfast bar. They had a Quiche pie and she happily took a large piece and sat down next to a girl, and across from her was Niall.