Where You Meet

Should I edit this it's CORNY asf. When I first wrote this I wanted it to be a dirty imagines tbh but then I decided not to because I low-key feel weird when I do so yeeeaaahhh but should I edit this cause its highly CORNY as heeellll I HAVE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT FOR MYSELF WHEN I READ OVER THIS CHAPTER "Like a fudge pop" WHO LET ME DO THIS

But fr y'all want it fixed or nah?
* * * * *
Louis:
You were at a club with a friend you just met, She invited you to the club so you can get to know each others wild side.
She also brung her boyfriend and so you wouldn't have to be a third wheel, he brung his friend Louis. Your friend and her boyfriend went to god knows where and you and Louis hit it off real quick at the bar and decided to go to the dancefloor.
When You and Louis got to the dancefloor Shawty Get Loose By Lil Mama ft Chris Brown and T-Pain came on and that's when It all got down and poppin.
You got loose all over Louis, Louis then decided to grab your hips while you twerked and grinded all over him which got him hard, He then forced you to stand up and dragged you to the lounge where he sat down and pulled you on his lap with your back facing him. Up Down by T-Pain was playing when you made it 'Drop and Jiggle' on his lap. You both decided to go to his house and had the best night of you and Louis's lives.

Zayn:
You were at an art gallery looking at extravagant paintings for the loft you just bought.
While looking at some graffiti looking canvas you felt the presence of someone behind you.

"Hi, I'm Zayn Malik I own this gallery and I made this piece." He then stuck out his hand for you to shake.

"I'm Y/N." You shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Well Imma let you look around let me know if you want or need something."
He said in a hinting tone, something you didn't know he was hinting.

By the time you were done looking around and decided to buy the graffiti piece you noticed you were alone.
You felt hot breath on your neck and on instinct you moved your neck to the side for more access.

"I'm guessing this is your favorite piece?" Zayn said as he dove into your neck, the feel of his hot lips on your neck, enticing you more and more.

"Yes. . Yes it is." You said, panting.

He spun you around, holding your wrist together above your head next to the canvas. His lips on your neck sucking on your chocolatey skin, as if to have a taste.

"It was my favorite until you. You're going to be my next piece. My favorite piece."

You were outta breath, If he continued this sweet talk you were sure to be sent to the E.R.

"Your next piece?" you questioned, barely audible.

He was infront of you now looking into your choclate eyes.

"I want to paint you. . ."

"How do want to paint me?"

"Come to my apartment. Bring what you have on you but once you walk in my door. The clothes come off."

You went to his apartment where you were his favorite painting. . .and flavor.

Liam:
You were at a dock trying to rent a boat just so you can relax on the water without going in the water.

'This hair don't do itself.'

There was a slim but kinda buff man wanting to rent the last one so you then decided to go and compromise with him.