Getting Cronk

In which one of the boys catches you getting extra turnt

Louis:

You had your phone plugged into your speakers while you cleaned the kitchen, as you started wiping down the counters 'Thought It Was A Drought' By Future started playing and you couldn't help yourself.
You started doing the whip aggressively and started twerking.
You didn't hear the door open but after cleaning the counter you were dancing your way to the living room to sit down and saw Louis leaning on the doorway.

"So. . . are you gonna use those moves in the bedroom or?. . ." He said his smirk not only showing on his face but also in his tone.

You smiled and shyed away a little bit then looked at him suggestively

"Maybe if you follow me we'll see." you winked and walk to the bedroom while hearing Louis right behind you.

Zayn:

"TO THE WINDO-OOOOOOWWW TO THE WALL (TO THE WALL) SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLZ ALL THESE BIITCHES CRAWL OH SKEET SKEET MUTHAFAAKKAAAA OH SKEET SKEET GOD DAMN-

"I really hope you don't have sweat dropping down your balls y/n.. .I hope you don't have balls at all actually."

Zayn came back home early while you were getting your work out on and one of your old early 2000's jams came on and you just had to turn up.

Before Zayn walked in you were dancing near the window and to the wall and got low when the chorus came on.

Zayn was still at the door just smiling in amusement at you. You were embarrassed but luckily it didn't show with your dark complexion.

"Welcome home, babe."

Liam-

You got home from work noticing that Liam wasn't home and wasn't going to be home for a while most likely at the studio with the boys.

You were using Pandora on your phone connected to your speakers when Disturbia by Rihanna came on.

You had hip hop dance in high school where you and your dance members did a performance to the song and you decided to rekindle that.

You we're dancing but you were getting really hype about it and you just let go.

"BUM BUM BEE DUM BUM BUM BEE DUM DUM
DISTURBIA IT'S LIKE THE DARKNESS IN THE NIGHT-

"DISTURBIA AM I SCARING YOU TONIGHT"

You gasped because you didn't even notice Liam was in the house and he legit just interrupted you on your favorite part.

"Hey LiYam" you said out of breath

But he just shook is shoulders and kept singing the chorus while slowly walking into the kitchen.

Niall-

"HEY STRANGER OVER THERE IM REALLY LIKING THE WAY YOU WHIP IT WHIP IT" You acted like you had a whip in your other hand while holding the Mic (hair brush)
YOU I WANT YOU EVERYDAY SO NICE SO TIGHT YOU GOT MY WORLD SPINNING MY HEAD GOS ROUND AND AROUND ROUND-

Niall burst into the room continuing the song SO WE COULD BE
STRANGER WHAT YOU SAY I'M REALLY LIKING THE WAY YOU WHIP IT WHIP IT

*bass drops*

NA NA NANA NA NANA NA NA WE GO!

You and Niall proceed to get hype not caring about the rest of the boys staring at you both completely baffled.

Harry-

Harry was asleep so you were going to make breakfast for you both since you woke up first.
You had your Beyonce radio playing when Green Light by Queen Bey started playing.

So if you want to *shimmy* uhhuhhuhhuh you got the green light uhhuhuhuh
GIVE IT TO MAMA! You yelled and you were getting ready to flip the pancake and sing the next verse but you felt Harry thrust into your butt.

You squealed while looking at a cheeky smirking Harry and his response was-

"It was a Green light." And he shrugged.

-------------------------------------------&&&&&&&&&

THESE SUUCK KINDA IEBRIEBR
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED GETTING CRONK AND WHEN I MAKE A PART TWO TO YOU HAVE ANY SONG SUGGESTIONS