Unforgivable Part 2: Zayn

I decided to add Zayn's & Liam's together so yeah enjoy.

Zayn:

You walked out the courtroom, lawyer by your side, your tears started to go away & your sadness started to be replaced with anger.

Anger towards Zayn.

How could your husband do something like this? To your kids.To you. Does he even know how much trauma he left on these kids?

And they don't get to go with you, their mommy, or even their dingy a** dad. They get to be with complete strangers when they need a parent or their aunt. But the court refused to grant her temporary custody of your kids.

When court ended you didn't even get to explain what was going to happen to them. They were immediately rushed towards the social workers and tooken away.

"Ms. Y/l/n, It is my job to win this case, I will get people to find and get a hold of Mr. Malik. So please I advise you to not try to take things in your own hands." Your lawyer, Marziya Wills, told you.

As you two walked outside the courthouse, cameras flashed & people were shoving microphones in your face left & right.

"Mrs. Malik! Where do you think Zayn is?"

"Will you continue to be married to Mr. Malik?"

"Will you ever see your kids again?!"

Your bodyguards paved a way for you & Marziya to get through.

You kept walking towards the SUV that will take you a hotel, but that one question about your kids stuck to you.

Your bodyguards opened the SUV door & you & Marziya went inside. As soon as the car door closed you told Marziya,

"I can't promise that I'm going to take your advice," You looked out the window as a tear slide down each cheek. "There's no way I can let Zayn get away with this, I have to find him,

I will find him."

*.*.*.*.*

As soon as you got to the hotel, you decided to set out what you were going to do .

You pulled out your laptop & bought plane ticket for the next day.

To Bradford you go.

*.*.*.*.*

You made it to Bradford & hailed a taxi. You gave the taxi driver the address to Zayn's other home he thought you didn't know about.

As he drove there you stayed looking out the window watching the scenery change.

It went from a crowded, happy looking city, to the slums real quick. Out of all places to have a secret house why would Zayn have it here.

About 20 minutes later, the car came to a stop in front of a old looking house.

It looked like a shed from Shrek.

You paid the driver and as you were opening the door he said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to wait out here for you?"

You gave him a smile & said,

"No, but thanks for your concern. I'll be fine." You smiled reassuringly & got out.