im so heated rn

Okay this isn't a update but I gotta get this off my chest..

So I'm going to be going to a 5SoS Concert. My mom doesn't really know how to pay for those (she does now but when she bought the tickets she didn't). So she gave my auntie like $200 to buy me good tickets because when I went to the 1D concert I could barely see them but we'll get to that later!

So my mom gave my aunt $200 to buy me good tickets. This was all a suprise btw I just found out I am going to a 5sos concert.

So when my mom gave me a ticket I read it and I was happy, but then I read where they were seated.

My mom let my auntie pay for my 1D concert (my mom gave her money for it) and we was alllllll the way in the back! But I didnt mind bc 1D is pretty big and the arena was huuuge so I was like whatever!

But I had friends at the 1D concert who were seated in the 200's I was in the 300's. They said their tickets were about $200-$500 depending on the seat but my friends were next to eachother so it was like $300.

So after the concert I asked my mom how much my tickets were, she said $300.

So Im like???? And then I told her how my friends sat much closer for $300, but she didnt pay much attention to it.

So now Im going to be going to a 5sos concert, I find out about my seats and Im a little mad.

Im mad because when I looked up the cost for my seats they were only $50 in the back and my mom gave her (my aunt) $200.

I look up tickets near the stage and they cost $75-$90.

So I show my mom so my mom confronts my aunt and she tried to say they mustve changed the prices but I look back at my ticket and it had:

"2 for 1 price!" which explains why it was so cheap bc my aunt basically paid $50 of my moms $200 so she can pay for my cousin to come also!!!

She kepts my moms extra $150 and tried to lie about it.

My cousin doesnt even like 5sos! So you only did that so you can keep the extra hundreds.

My mom promised she would get good tickets next time bc my 1D concert was in the summer and I have allergies and I was all the way at the top.

I get really bad nose bleeds cause of my allergies and at the concert I couldnt really breathe but I had tissues to blow my nose which makes it bleed but it didnt bleed that much at the concert thankfully!

So she said if theres ever a concert Id like to go to she'd get me better tickets but once again she was scammed by my aunt!

Am I ungrateful? Is that ungrateful? I really wanna know cause now my aunt tellin everybody how ungrateful I am.

And I am making a 5sos interracial imagines but I wanna make at least 5 chaps so you guys can give me reviews on 5 chaps and not just 1.

But am I ungrateful?? Im pretty heated rn but give me your honest opinions love ya 💖