Pain *Maya pt 2*

Since Maya's (zaddtiz used to be ZaynsWoc)  had lots of great reviews. I wanted to write a part 2 because I really like scenerios like this. So I hope you guys will enjoy this one as much as the original.

://:!Trigger Warning!:\\:
This may be triggering to some readers who have been in situations where abuse was happening towards them or towards a loved one. Read this at your own risk!!

I pray for the women, children, and men (yes men can be abused) that have experienced and/or seen abuse in their home.

You are all loved. Anybody who loves you will never put they hands on you!

Remember that!❤

****

Ever since Maya & Zayn got together, he's been getting help.

He & Maya cleaned out his room. That was a very emotional day for her. Seeing all the spilled substances & syringes under his bed.

After cleaning it all up they cuddled. It made it easier for Zayn to speak about his usage & why he did so.

Zayn was a little upset when he actually had to go to an out of state rehab. Maya noticed he got real shaky & easily irritable so she beg him too.

Zayn was detoxicated & lived with other addicts.

While he did that Maya was majoring in the medical field at university.

She missed Zayn so much but he wasn't allowed to have any electronics there, but they both knew the date he got out of rehab, which also happened to be the same day Maya goes on break.

Maya was studying in her dorm when there was a knock on the door.

She went to go answer it, it happened to be her roommate's boyfriend, Bit. She only knew him by that nickname.

She didn't really like him. He was very dirty, personality wise and physically.

She heard about the things he's done to girls. He was a senior while, she and her room mate were freshmen. But apparently her roomate and her BF have known eachother before school started.

"Is Paula here?" He asked and just decided to walk in.

"Nope." 'but you can still waltz your a** inside' Maya mumbled under her breath.

As he walked past she didn't breathe. He smelt of must. His "dreads" had things like dust balls, food, and string attached to them.

She watched as he sat on Paula's side of the room, laying his stank self on her cherry blossom scented comforter.

Maya never understood how Paula can deal with him. If Zayn ever tried to step one foot in her room smelling like cheddar & a** she tell him to head back home & head in the shower.

And here was Bit, Paula's boyfriend, rubbing his scent all over her bed.

"Why are you in here?" Maya asked. She had no problem being blunt towards him. If she learned anything worth knowing in the real world it's being straight with people. Letting them know you can speak out to them.

It makes people not under estimate you.

"You don't want to hang? Just until Paula gets here?" He begged.

"No, I don't & I have to study." She replied.

Bit got up & left. Maya quickly ran towards the febreeze can spraying the whole room, and Paula's bed. Then continued to to study.

About 10 minutes later Paula walked through the door. Books up to her chin, she dropped them next to her bed, then she herself flopped onto her bed.

5. .

4. .

3. .

2. .

1.

"Was Bit here?"

Maya tried to hold in her laugh. But failed.

"What's so funny?"

Maya kept laughing. "The fact that you can smell him to know he was here. Whoo!"

Paula then called him and went out to meet him. So Maya was left alone again.

She eventually fell asleep. She couldn't wait to see Zayn.

* * * * *

Zayn layed in his bed at the rehab facility with his arms behind his head & his legs crossed.

He hates that he has to wait longer. He knows for a fact that he's fully detoxicated. Just the thought of going back to be an addict made him feel sick.

He wouldn't want to hurt Maya anymore.

He took out his journal cause he couldn't sleep. The journal had a bunch of notes written for loved ones, mainly Maya, for when he couldn't sleep.

He got out a pen hidden in his pillowcase & began to write.

My love, Maya.

Can't sleep. What about you?
I hope you're having fun at uni, I wish I was there but I have to get rid of my addictions.

I wish I could hold you. Have the smell of you on my bed, your soft fingers layed in between my rough ones, your clothes in my closet & on my floor ;).

But in all truth, I miss you babe & I can't wait to see you again.

Zayn closed the journal. Maya on his mind as he went into a peaceful slumber.

* * * * *

Maya woke up to crying. It wasn't inside the dorm but outside of it.

She acted like she was still asleep when she heard someone punch in the code. It has to be Paula.

She was going to show herself to see what's wrong but she heard Bit speaking aggressively.

"Shut the f*ck up!"

The door was opened & what Maya can see on the shadows of the wall, it was dark inside the room but the halls were bright, was Paula being pushed into the room.

She fell onto her knees her sobs getting louder.

"So you dress like that for me! Right?! Well if I like it other guys are going to lust after you too! So," He kicked her. "Don't ever come out lookin' like that you nasty b*tch!"

He then pulled her up to him, face to face, by her hair, bunching it up even more to the point her temples started to hurt.

"Now shut the hell up!" He pulled her hair harder. "I said shut the f*ck up!" He punched her in the head & she tried to silence herself. He threw her to the ground & started searching for something.

Maya waited until he turned his back towards her when she grabbed her baseball bat, & knocked him in his head.

He quickly turned around in rage seeing it was her & punched her in her mouth.

Maya sadly let go of the baseball bat in pain.

Maya tried to get away but couldn't he was too strong. He stomped on her. Her head, side, back, everywhere.

He flipped Maya on her back when she saw the last punch at her face, but also Paula knocking him cold with her baseball bat. She went out cold.

* * * * *
To be continued...

I really like this one but part 3 will be the last. I hope you enjoyed this one Maya .

Stay safe because situations like these can happen at anytime!!!

Love ya❤❤❤❤