Case Of The Ex

Louis:

" It's after midnight and she's on your phone
Sayin' come over 'cuz she's all alone. . ."

You were trying to go to sleep but couldn't because Louis's phone was going off non stop.

You were hoping that Louis would just get up and tell them to hop the f*ck off, it's almost 2 in the morning!

You realized 1, Louis wasn't gonna wake up, 2, why the f*ck is someone calling him anyway?
You had a plan so you decided to wake up Louis and listen up on the conversation he was going to have.

"Louis. . " You said groggily to make it seem like you were sleepy.

"What do you want,babe?" Louis said sleepily laying his arm across your stomach.

"Your phone."

"What about it?"

"It keeps ringing-"

Louis suddenly rose up fully awake, asking you if you checked to see who it was, acting sleepy, you said no and went back to "sleep".

You heard him get out of bed, dialing a number near your shared bathroom.

He went from a groggy voice to as if he won the lottery voice.

The only person that voice should be directed to at all times is you!

You could hear the other person on the other line,it was a female voice.

You could hear her say something about getting back together, so you figured it's his ex.

"Okay, talk to you later, bye." Louis said.

As Louis walked towards the bed you turned around laying on your right side, looking at him and saying:

"What the f*ck she want?"

Zayn:

" 'Coz y'all didn't have no kids
Didn't share no mutual friends. . ."

Uhuh You thought to yourself.

You were looking at you and Zayn's phone bill, which also had the call history.

Seeing a number you did not know but see that Zayn has called them repeatedly since the last month.
You had one of your friends call the number just to see who it was.

The number belonged to one of his exes.

You sat on the couch waiting for him to get home.

Zayn walked through the door taking off his coat and fluffing his hair a bit.

He looked so sexy, but he about to catch your wrath.

He leaned down to give you a kiss which you turned your cheek to.

"Babe what's wrong?"

You patted the seat next to you so Zayn could sit there.
When he sat down, you scooted away a bit so you could rest your back on the arm of the couch and your legs on his lap.

You reached behind you to grab the envelope, when you came back down, Zayn was staring at you with hungry eyes.

"Baby, can we talk about this lat-"

"Errrrr- No." You said. "Now, who's number is this, and don't lie to me cause I already know." You showed him the bill.

"I don't know-"