Halloween [°Li°]

Read Author's Note at end please.
Enjoy!

* * * * *

"I'm so happy that Halloween break is finally here!" Your friend, Yuzila, said while packing her bags.

Your college gave their students a Halloween break, which lasted a week in a half, plus the weekend, cause they knew students would be getting pissed drunk no matter what, so they let students who did basically recover from their hangover.

Any students who came onto campus slightly drunk or still hungover were to do community service since they gave them time to recover but they miss used it.

"Same." You said while trying to close your suitcase. "This road trip is going to be the best."

You & your boyfriend Liam, and Yuliza & her boyfriend, Xeno were going on a cross-country road trip, well mid-country it would take longer than 2 weeks. It was spring break & you were so ready to leave your boring dorm.

"They're here!" Yuzila said interrupting your thoughts.

You grabbed all four of you gigantic suit cases, or tried to. Then Liam grabbed 3 of them & kissed your forehead.

"Ready to go babe?" He asked.

"You already know." You answered pulling your suitcase to the door.

Xeno helped Yuzila with her bags and they were going to lock the door. You & Liam walked outside towards the RV y'all rented & put your bags inside your bunks. It was was one of those luxurious RV's so you had lots of room.

"Where are we going to first?" You asked Liam while plopping up onto the couch.

"Well," Liam sat on the couch & put your legs on his lap then started to massage them. "Me & Xeno were thinking about maybe heading through the Las Vegas desert. Then head through Utah & into Colorado to walk through the state forest. After that I don't really know." Liam said shrugging.

"As long as there ain't no chupacabras & bears I'm down." You said.

Liam laughed and said "Chupacabras are thought to be in Mexico, I don't even know if they're real, and baby if there's a bear we'll slowly back away."

You two talked as you waited for Yuzila & Xeno to come onto the RV. When they did they looked a mess, they obviously f*cked.

"Y'all better not have done that sh*t on my bed! Like last time Yuzi, I swear!" You said loudly.

"I promise I'll change the sheets when we get back-"

"Oh hell no!" You snatched your legs from Liam's lap ready to whoop a**.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding Y/n!" Yuzila said laughing. "Jeez."

"Don't 'Jeez' me! You know how I feel about that sh*t!" You were still a little hot.

The boys laughed at you & Yuzila. Then got ready to go.

"So can we stop by the store? For food, supplies, etc?" Xeno asked.

"For food but I got some supplies." Liam said starting up the RV.

You sat with your legs on the couch you & Liam were previously on looking out the window.

This was going to be the best trip.

* * * * *

Right now you were almost in the Las Vegas Desert. You already felt the heat through the AC.