Halloween [°H°]

Imma do this differently.

Imma tell it like I'm telling a story about you and Harry and tell me if you like it or something just trying something new.
-------------------------------
***Trigger Warning***     
·Racial Slurs
-------------------------------

Read Author's Note at end.

Enjoy!

*******

It was the 1950's.

Interracial relationships were looked down upon, and shamed.

But Mr. & Mrs. Styles can care less.

Harry, Mr. Styles, was a wealthy business man who owned his own Car company. He met Y/n, Mrs. Styles, when he was a teenager.

At 16 they met in high school. She was one of the first Black people to be interrgrated at a all White school.

Before Y/n went to Harry's school, she was going to Fredrick Douglas High. The only all Black school in their city. No matter the distance, every black person was to go to Douglas. Parents, teachers, and students were tired of having to go all the way out to Fredrick's when there were plenty of schools nearby. And the fact that their school got the lowest budget.

Barely having enough books, students had to share, and not even enough desk. First come, first serve, the rest sat on the floor.

So the Mayor announced that anyone can go to any school of their choice.

The closest school to Y/n's was Thomas Jefferson High.

Harry had her in his Math & English class. As soon as Y/n walked through the door it went quiet.

"Sadly class, we now have n*ggers attending this school. This is Y/n. Take a seat wherever you like." The teacher said turning around and writing on the chalkboard.

As Y/n walked forward, she knew she shouldn't go to the back, she was bound to be tortured, so she sat in the front, near the door in case she had to run out of there immediately.

She sat down & paper balls were immediately thrown at her back as everyone laughed.

Except for the boy in the back.

Harry Styles.

He was a around the way bad boy. He was respected & feared by everyone. Even the teachers.

He sat in the back not really caring for the lesson.

Nearing the end of the class, Y/n got up to sharpen her pencil. Before she started to walk away, a girl stabbed a hole in the bottom of Y/n's poodle skirt, which also ripped a piece off.

Harry watched as Y/n's eyes filled with tears and she turned around with her head down as she walked to the pencil sharpener.

The girl who ripped Y/n's dress laughed with her friends as they saw Y/n about to cry.

"You ripped her skirt because it's more expensive than your whole outfit, right Paisley?" Harry said loudly catching everyones attention. He laughed leaning back in his chair. "What in the h*ll are you chumps looking at? Ever heard of the truth?"

Everyone turned back around after Harry said that.

Y/n walked back to her seat, with her eyes low. No matter who stood up for her, she didn't trust nobody.