Chapter 25: The Wedding

The Wedding was so long. The ceremony was amazing though. Everything was beautiful and exactly how I wanted it. It was so sparkly and I felt a little insecure in my dress from scars and other things.i did love my dress though. It was my mother's from when she married my dad.

Brody looked really handsome in on his tux and our baby girls led so cute as well. I ended up changing into a different dress that was much shorter and looked just as beautiful. Mia and Nora looked super hot in their similar navy blue dresses and their hair half up- half down.

Brody and I just left for our little honeymoon and the car ride has been surprisingly quiet. I think we are both really ready for this though.

"Hey, what are you thinking about over there?" Brody looks at me for a second before looking back at the road and grabbing my hand in his.

"Oh, just everything from today." I smile at him and squeeze his hand. He smiles back at me and pulls over into a gas station.

"Well, you'll have more to think about when we get to the hotel." He leans over and kisses me and then opens his door. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get gas and some snacks."

"Okay, make it quick though." He gets out and starts pumping gas in the tank. As he walks in to pay and get snacks I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"
"I will get our child."
"Dylan? Don't you dare touch my baby."
"I will do whatever the fuck I want to bitch. It's my kid too. You are off being happy with your fucking mate and left your kids all alone."
"Why now? It's been months. How did you even survive? Didn't Brody kill you?"
"He nearly did, I let him think he did. I just laid there for a while until they all left and then crawled my way to safety. A woman found me and then cleaned me up and helped me heal. I am at the house now actually. Have fun on your honeymoon. I'll be killing your family and pack."

"Brody!" I screamed running inside.

"What? What's wrong honey?"

"He's going to hurt them, kill them all. He's at the house right now. We have to go back! Oh god he's going to kill our babies!"

"Brie calm down. They have plenty of protection. I'll even call dad right now."

"Dad yeah, Dylan called Brie. He says he is there right now. He plans to kill all of you guys and hurt the girls... thank you."

"He says he sees Dylan and Zach and Jess's mate were staring him down. The girls are being taken to a safe room with Mia and my mom, some other women and the rest of my family went. The warriors will be there soon and Mia & Nora are going to go through the tunnels to bring the girls to us. We need to get to the end of the tunnel they should be there in half an hour."

"Oh my god, I can't believe he is doing this. Our babies!"

"I know honey, get in the car and I'll drive us there. It's only a 25 minute drive."

"No you need to sleep. If trouble comes you need to fight and you have been driving all night. You need sleep, you are tired. Give me the directions and I'll drive."

"Okay," He gives me all the directions and we get in the car quickly. I drive and he lays back the seat and falls asleep holding my right hand. I get to the little door in the ground in 15 minutes and just let him sleep. I might have sped but it would be worth the ticket. I need to protect my babies.

....................................................

It's been 30 minutes since we got here and no sign of them. I am freaking out but I have not woken up Brody. I really hope they are okay. What if I just go in the tunnel to check real quick? It couldn't do harm right?