Chapter 10: Who Are You People?

Edited

Dylan told me that he drugged me, but I just can't grasp what he is doing. He has a mate out there it would be easier for him to just look for her.

As he is loading the bags on the plane and I hear a few cars pulling in on the other side of the airport. By the look on Dylan's face, he hears them as well and isn't happy.

Before I can see who was in the cars I'm hit in the abdomen several times with something sharp. Oh god, it burns so bad! It's like searing my skin and I want to pass out but I know I can't, not at the possibility of finding help.

I see shoes they look familiar. Nude pumps, Luna Lexy! That's when everything goes dark.

...................................................................................................................

I see him standing behind her stabbing her as we turn the corner. My parents, my brother & his fiancé and some fighters came to help. We just got to the airport and I can't hear Brie. I'm terrified of what might happen next.

We start to approach them and he hits her on the head with the handle of the knife. Down she goes before she even sees me.

My wolf growls with fury and is ready to spring into action and rip out his throat. Before I get the chance my father begins to speak, "Dylan you need to hand over Abrielle now. She does not belong to you or your pack. She is a part of our pack and is Brody's mate if you take her you will suffer the consequences. Your father and I may have a centuries-old alliance and may be friends but I'm willing to risk those both."

"No it's not fair she was mine first-" my dad cuts him off.

"Just because your dad is dying and you need a Luna doesn't mean Brie will be able to fulfill the Luna spot best in your pack. You also shouldn't act out, you need to hand over Brie and leave safely to go look for your mate and take care of your pack. Or you can try and take her and die. Now pick!"

My father is using his Alpha voice which means he is serious and about to rip out Dylan's throat. Fück me running Dylan needs to stand down.

"Dylan we have been friends since birth but I really will have to kill you if you don't hand Brie over. I don't want to but she also told me everything, how you abused her and tried to force her into drugs. I just don't know how you could ever turn into this person."

With that, he bows his head in guilt and looks at her unconscious body. My poor Brie bear, I can't believe he hurt you like that. He surrenders and heads to the plane. "Hey, dude why didn't you talk to me about your dad?"

"I didn't want to interrupt your perfect life. Dude, you have a healthy amazing family. I didn't want to burden you."

"You can always come to me to talk sorry about your dad. I'll come and visit soon. Can't wait to see you in November for Alpha_Beta Camp."

With that, we hug and go our separate ways.

......................................................................................................................

I wake up in a strange place but it feels slightly familiar. It even kind of looks like my room at Mia's, but it's not. The normal smell of monster cookies and fresh squeezed OJ isn't in the air. Something else is though.

I take a whiff and smell mint with a hint of cinnamon. It's really strong and when I try to get up I feel a bad pain on my back and sides. That's not the weird part though a guys arms are around me holding me tight to his bare chest.

I look at his face for an answer but don't get any except a name Brody. I take his arm and place by his side to get up. I look in the full-length mirror at my body and face. I'm in a large, gray t-shirt, not mine and soft pajama shorts. My skin is so pale I look sick and my hair is all over the place.