Chapter 17:

4 1/2 weeks later

"Babe I have to go..... yes I can give them both kisses for you... yes I will sing the song to my belly if it will get you to go to sleep.... yes I will send a pic tomorrow..... I know and you guys will be back in a week for the ceremonies.... yes, bye, love you, mwa." I hung up the phone and went to Char's room to tuck her in.

I kiss her goodnight for Brody and I and then head back to my room. That's right I'm back in the house since it is Christmas break, it started 2 days ago and I am glad. I walk over to my mirror and turn to the side lifting up my shirt. My little bump is getting bigger and I'm excited and scared. I'm scared because of my grandma and what happens when people at school see me 6 months pregnant and then all of a sudden I come to school and poof no belly.

I then walk over to the nursery with his brothers and kiss them both for him. His mom went into labor on Thanksgiving day at dinner. I walk back to my room and struggle to get ready for bed. I go ahead and read Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare to help me wind down while singing Nuvole Bianche by Ludovico Einaudi a beautiful Italian piece. After a little reading I turn on the classical music that has Bach, Beethoven, even newer pieces by Philip Wesley. Brody told me I have to leave the music on while I sleep so our baby girl can be very smart. 

That's right I said baby girl and she is going to be the best damn Alpha around. Char is going to be a big sister only a couple months after her first birthday. I am now 8 1/2 weeks along and the morning sickness sucks. My boobs hurt, my skinny jeans are starting to get tight on me and my feet constantly feel like something is stabbing into them. 

I wonder how Lexy did it like my goodness 3 pregnancies and one of them with twins. I don't think I will be able to handle this one let alone another. I mean this is #2 and I kind of think if I get pregnant again it might be twins or more. This baby girl is going to be daddy's princess and then he will have two, Char and this one. 

I am laying there rubbing my belly and thinking over everything when I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"Nora and Mia." They say in unison.

"Come in." I yell sitting up, they walk in and over to my bed.

"Hey, how are you doing?" 

"I'm fine Mia, what are you guys doing in here?"

"Oh, we just thought we should have a sleep over with you. You know watch some movies, talk about the baby, and then sleep later."

"I don't know Nora I have been pretty tired."

"Please Brie! We will do whatever you want after talking about the baby and we can go to sleep earlier than normal." Nora and Mia are practically begging. "And I will even let you guys in about my mate." Nora says causing both Mia and I's heads to snap over to look at her. 

"Wait you are actually going to tell us?"

"Yeah Mia, now can we please have a girls night/sleepover?"

"Fine guys but we are watching The Notebook.

"YES!!!" They yell in unison.

.............

The other two fell asleep toward the end of the credits are now rolling. I start to get up to turn off the TV when the baby monitor goes off for Char's room. It sounds like night terrors and I feel so bad for her. I turn off the TV and head to Char's room sitting on the bed when I get there. Looking at my baby I pull her up into my arms and she opens her eyes showing the fear.