Chapter 16: Fuck My Life

I woke up this morning feeling worse than I usually do. I have gone weeks without seeing Brody. I have been bloated the past week and a half, I woke up with a migraine. I have figured out I'm pregnant, and I have to tell my boyfriend when he gets back from camp in 2 days.

"I can't believe you are having twins and I'm pregnant. How did this freaking happen?"

"Well, you see when a man and a woman love each other-" 

"I didn't mean literally. Fuck I have to tell Mia."

"Do you want to know the gender or anything?"

"How far am I? and I'll wait on the gender until Brody gets back."

"You are 5 weeks along."

"Wait so I literally got pregnant from having sex once? That's ridiculous!"

"I'm sure you knew it was possible, especially if you didn't protect."

"Well, I guess I knew it was possible but I didn't think it was probable."

"Brie honey do you want to go see Char now?"

"Yes please, but can we get Mia to come with me so we can talk while I play with her."

"Yes I will call for someone to get her."

"One more thing before you go Brie, don't put any pressure on your stomach. It could lead to a miscarriage."

"Thank you doctor. I will see you in a couple weeks."

...

"So why are you so quiet today?"

"Mia I have to tell you something, we need to go to somewhere more private."

"Okay but you are freaking me out a bit."

We walk up to my room and I close the door. When the house was originally built werewolves didn't have as much control over themselves. The house was built with soundproof walls to ensure guest would not hear if someone was to lose control.

"Okay Mia what I am about to tell you, you can't even tell Zach. Got it no telling Zach or anyone."

"Okay just tell me it's not like you're dying are you?"

"No but I might as well be..... Mia I'm pregnant, again. This time though is with the love of my life and not some jerk who raped me."

"What?!"

"Yeah I'm 5 weeks. What are you feeling because I can't tell with all the emotions on your face right now."

"I am happy for you, but OMG you haven't even been together for more than a couple months and like what the fudge. I mean like didn't you make sure he protected?"

"What?" 

"You know that he covered up before he slid into home."

"What are you talking about?"

"Did he wear a condom? Like how naive are you?"

"I'm not naive and I don't know. I was kind of caught up in the moment to think about it."

"Girl that is the first problem. Always make sure he is wearing a condom. Fact werewolves are 20% more fertile than humans at all times. Fact werewolf males swimmers are a lot faster than a normal humans. Fact you were probably pregnant 2 days after you had sex."

"Are you serious?"

"Very." She looks at me matter of factly.

"One question how long are their pregnancies, I mean now that I am one."