Chapter 11: The Fun Begins

Edited

It's been a week since I woke up with memory loss and we finally get the results today! I've grown to trust Brody and his family. It really helps that Mia is here every time I wake up with night terrors. She sleeps in my room most of the time but I think she should just go sleep in Zach's room. It's okay for now though until I get used to the idea of Brody sleeping in a chair by my bed.

Sometimes my night terrors are so bad Brody has to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay. I love how he is being so nice about the whole memory loss and that I don't know him well enough to be in a relationship with him. I also feel bad because he seems to know everything and I don't want him to have to suffer waiting for me to be ready for any of it. I hate this situation I wish that I still had my memory's.

"¿Por qué todo tiene que ser tan difícil y complicado?" Mia walks in with Zach following and looking a little guilty. Poor guy had no clue what he was getting himself into. What she said was, Why does everything have to be so difficult and complicated?

"Mia dejara de hablar español no creo que los chicos entiendan." She has taught me a little over the years. It means Mia stop speaking Spanish I don't think the boys understand.

"Okay but we are having a talk later." With a huff, Mia sat down on the couch in her leggings and hoodie. Our plans today are to sit and watch The Walking Dead until my appointment. I don't really care what I look like in front of guys after Dylan. Anytime I would look nice for him he would try and take advantage of me. So I'm definitely not going to try and look nice and I think I also deserve it with everything I have been through. 

We got through 2 seasons before my appointment and all four of us went.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Her brain scans look good, there is just one small thing. It seems as though her memory loss was caused by blunt force trauma. Since that is the reason there is a very small chance of getting her memory back."

"Please Doctor Yukimura, what can we do you said a small chance? So tell us what we can do to try and get it back. Please." I really hope we can help Brie I don't want her to live with not knowing everything that has happened between us. I want her to know all the good stuff and even the bad, like our fights. Because things like that make a relationship stronger. 

"Brody it's okay there probably isn't anything we can do. I don't need to know what has happened your word and Mia's is enough for me. There are only two things i need to know. The first thing I need to know is that I loved you and I still do. The second that I'm safe with you and that you will never leave me again no matter the circumstances."

I literally started crying. 

"Guys, could you give us a minute?"

When everyone was out of the room I led Brie to the chairs and sat down. I take her hands and look into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Brie I will stay by your side no matter what. I love from Heaven to Hell and won't let you get hurt ever again. I promise to always be here for you and to never let you go. If I need to I will personally kill Dylan the *ss hole who did this to you. I don't care if it will break alliances or destroy any trust between our packs. He will never lay a finger on you ever again." Now she has tears streaming down her face, red puffy eyes and a small smile plastered on her face.

I mind link Zach and tell him to start recording and walk in. When he walks in I get on one knee.

"Abrielle Victoria Valentine, will you do me the honor of...