Chapter 4: Blast From The Past(jk)

Edited

The photo to the left is Abrielle's wolf form.

.............................................................................................................................................

I was terrified of what just happened. We were just walking and she zoned out when we came across a small, crumbling building. Next thing I know she blacks out, I'm left with a passed out Abrielle in the middle of the forest with no clue what to do. I decided to pick her up and carry her over to the cottage looking building. If I can just find something soft to put her head on until she wakes up we should be good. I found a throw pillow a little tattered and dusty but it will work, so I layer her down and put it under her head.

She woke up about 10 minutes later confused and drowsy. "What happened to you? You just zoned out and then blacked out. It was a little scary I was and still am a little worried. Brie these kind of things don't just happen!"

"I know Brody! I'm not exactly sure what happened. All I know is one minute I'm standing here talking to you then I saw the building. After I saw the building I just remembered something. Something I must have forgotten. Please don't make me talk about it, it had my ex in it and I just want to forget about him!"

She paused and looked at me and that's when I realized that she was crying even thinking about it.

"Okay Brie I promise I won't make you talk about it. I do want you to get checked by Dr. Yukimura when we get back and I will have to tell them you had a flashback and then passed out. Okay I know you probably don't want people to know about it but it might be useful information. I am sorry all of this is happening Brie all I want is for you to be happy."

I now was at her side helping her up and pulling her into a hug. She looked so upset it hurt me to see her like this.

"Brody?"

"Yes Brie?"

"Can we stay out for a bit longer? I don't want to go back yet. I just want us to be here right now with each other and no worries."

"Yes Brie, I want the same thing. But my mom said we have to be home by dark for dinner and she said they had an announcement."

"Okay can I ride on your back? My feet kind of hurt and if you don't mind..." She trailed off.

I turned to her and smirked. She really wanted a piggy back ride from me? So I walked over and brushed my lips across her chin and to her ear and said. "Sure, why not?" Then she climbed on my back and wrapped her legs around my waist. We decided since it was almost dark we should head back the house. When we got there the house was full with commotion and an amazing aroma.

..............................................................................................................................

He was so nice to me when I woke up. He didn't even make me talk about my flashback. While he gave me a piggyback ride to the house we talked about when he starts football practice. I decided to try out for cheer but didn't want to tell him in case I didn't make it. We kept walking and when we got close enough to the house I had him put me down. When he did I got on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear, "Brody Alexandru Bustamante, I think I'm falling in love with you." as I was pulling away I kissed him on the cheek and he pulled me in for a hug. We stood there for a minute and then went back to the house.

When we got back the house smelt amazing and we had dinner. After dinner, we all went into the living room and his parents made their announcement. "Kids,"- his mom started and looked at Alpha B and they continued together with- "We're having another baby!"

Everyone was so happy and rejoicing even Katherine was hugging them. I felt kind of left out so I started walking to my room and thought they should have their family moment. Before I got all the way upstairs Brody stopped me.

"Why don't you join us?"

"No it's fine, it's a family moment and I don't want to ruin it."

"Brie you could never ruin anything. I want to share this moment with you. You are my mate and that means something to me. So get your cute butt down here and share it with me."

I walked down the stairs to him and when I got to the bottom step he put his hands on my waist and lifted me up. He gave me kiss on the cheek then we went back to the living room. I hugged his mom and congratulated her and Alpha B. The rest of the night we Watched movies and Brody got me my favorite candy, sour patch kids!

..................................................................................................................................

Writer's Note:

Hey guys sorry it took me awhile, and that it's a little short. If you are reading this I want to thank you for your time. Please comment and vote! I would like to thank awesome_Sara11 for being one of my first readers and one of my best friends!