Chapter 21

Chapters 18- 20 were December 10- 18th, This chapter starts on the 29th of December and will probably skip around a couple of weeks to just fit stuff in. I am only having a couple more chapters just to clarify. I will then probably wait a month and publish the first chapter of the second book. If I decide I can't wait a month then I will publish the day after the last chapter.The pic is how Brie should look and how she actually looks. She should look like the 13 weeks but looks like the 8 weeks.

It has been two weeks since the ceremony and in two days I will be three months along. I will be 3 months pregnant on New Years Eve! Brody got home yesterday and has slept a lot, I am fine with it because I am helping plan the party for New Years Eve. This is supposed to be an amazing party, the whole pack and the whole town is coming. 

Since I couldn't move for like a whole week of the two weeks I had a lot of time to think. I called my grandma and asked her to come to their house to have a conversation with me. The second she walked in the door she looked pissed and started yelling at me for being pregnant again and I hadn't even told her. She saw my baby bump and put the pieces together with the fact that I was marked. I told her that I am 18 and that I don't have to move in with her, the only reason I did was because I wanted to be able to spend time with my grandma before she died too. She decided that was a good time to tell me that I am a disappointment and that she has hated me so much for getting pregnant in the first place and that I am a whore. She stormed off and I heard her car leave the house. 

I of course, was crying and just felt like withdrawing from life and just dying right there and then. Mia came in almost immediately to comfort me and Lexy and Nora were right with her. Over the past two weeks I have spent so much time with my little Charlette. She will be 1 in less than 2 months. I can't wait, she is getting so big. She is up and walking all over the place, getting into everything, and she says no to everyone about everything. Se is as stubborn as me and we definitely have our work cut out for us.

I have been up and walking for a few days now, but I take any chance I can to sit. I still have a little soreness between my legs and would rather not let the whole pack know, so I just act like I am tired of walking or standing because of baby Dani. Yes, I picked out her name Daniella Marie Bustamante. We are so excited for our first baby, I know Charlette is my first but I didn't raise her until she was 8 months old. 

Mia and Zach have been super happy and have actually talked about having once we graduate. Zach has proposed and Mia said yes, they plan to get married The day before graduation. Mia explained everything to her mom and her mom is letting her stay in Kansas as long as we come visit every couple months. They are getting married day before because Mia doesn't turn 18 until 2 days before graduation. 

Nora and Xavier mated and have seemed very happy. She told me all about it when the girls all came to call me down after my grandma. We had a sleepover and we all talked about everything. Benjamin and Brandon are doing amazing and we figured out they have this type of like magic healing abilities. We guess that is how everything got better when I had all those flashbacks. We still aren't sure what caused those, maybe our baby girl did. Alpha John and Luna Lexy are very happy and can't wait for the boys to grow up with Dani. They think that it will be really cool for uncles and niece to also be best friends.

I love this garden! I have come here many times throughout my time living here. I sometimes come and admire the flowers and wish I had drawing skills. If even one of my children has drawing skills I will be so happy. The only artistic person in their genes would be their father, with music that is. I have seen him try and draw a pic of us and we were stick figures with no hair or clothes. I mean I can sort of draw but not well, the most I can do is get the shape of someones face and maybe some features.