Chapter 13: The Fate of These Two Mates

"Brody please don't say it like that. I don't need this right now, please do something to figure out what the F*CK is wrong with me!" Oh no, he can not be the one to hyperventilate. He is not the one who just puked  up blood and food. Great now I'm crying! What the actual f*ck is wrong with me? I feel so heartbroken to see his face right now he looks so scared.

"Baby please don't cry I'm sorry I started freaking out I just don't know what to do. I never even imagined I would get a mate. So you are a freaking blessing to me I love you so much please don't cry." Now he is holding me trying to calm me down but all I want to do is run and cry more! Why am I so emotional moon goddess, why me? Why couldn't you let this poor boy have a normal werewolf life?

"Jay Bird I love you and I didn't mean to snap but we need to figure out what to do. If I am this weird and hormonal around your mom tomorrow she will know something is up. If we can't get to the doctor tomorrow please promise me you will take me the day after. I feel like my body is on fire and like I need to be closer to you but considering I am already in your arms I don't think we can get any closer." I just look at his face for a bit longer and finally fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up the next morning to find Brody gone and my skin still scorching. So I head to the bathroom to shower, as I am getting in Brody walks into the bathroom without warning. 

"Sorry babe I guess I didn't realize you were out of bed yet. I'll just go wait in the room for you."

"Wait, where were you when I woke up?" I say already shampooing my hair. I don't think he saw anything so we should be good. I just don't want anything to be weird after last night.

"I stepped out of the room to call the doctors so I could see when they are open for an appointment. Sadly they don't have one until tomorrow night. I'm sorry babe I tried the only other opening was in 10 minutes and we are supposed to be helping my mom. You know how mad she will be if we show up late."

"It's okay Brody you tried. What is the party for tonight anyway?"

"Oh it's just for a Charity. Nothing real important." He said nonchalantly like it wasn't my birthday today.

"Oh okay so it's not for anyone's birthday or engagement? It's just for a charity. Do you know if the tailors have fixed the dresses yet?" Did he seriously forget my birthday I mean I'm turning 18! Even if it wasn't for my birthday it could have been for the mates who just got engaged last week.

"Yup they fixed the dresses up and you guys are supposed to go try them on later today after most of the decorating is done. Now finish your shower quickly and meet me in our room when you get done changing." His bathroom and closet have a secret door that connects the two.

"I'm done, wait did you just say our room?"

"Yes I just called it our room. Would you like to move in and make it our room even more Brie?" EEEEEEEEEEK OMFG he just asked me to move in with him! 

"Wait just a second Mr.," I say getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and walk to him. When I get close enough he wraps his arms around my waist and mine go around his neck. "are you serious Brody? This is a big deal me moving in with you. Are you sure you are ready to have your room clean all the time and for my clothes to be in your closet?" I say sarcastically.

"Brie I am absolutely sure I want my room to be clean all the time. I'm sure I want your clothes in my closet. I want your scent to be in this room 24/7 and I don't ever want it to leave. You know why I want this Brie, because you make my days brighter you make my life more exciting and you will always be the love of my life. Please just say yes to moving in otherwise I might have to move into your tiny room."