Chapter 3: Oroton

Edited

After the workout I went to my room and showered. We are going out to eat tonight and I want to look presentable. My family and I are taking Abrielle to The Worldly Bar & Grill. They serve all sorts of food, Chinese, Tai, Japanese, Mongolian, Indian, Mexican, Italian, seafood, and of course American food. It is where everyone in town goes for special occasions or after church on Sunday's. It is my favorite restaurant and I'm glad we can takes my mate there. We were all downstairs getting ready to get in the car I ran up to get Brie she had just left her room. When I saw her my jaw dropped I didn't remember her getting an evening dress when we went shopping so it must have been one of my moms. She looked so amazing, I walked over to her kissed her on the cheek and took her arm we walked down the stairs together and got into the car. When we got to the restaurant Johnathan and Katherine were already waiting for us at a table.

"Hey, Katherine, nice to see you two again." My mom said. "After dinner, I think that Katherine, Abrielle, Nora and I should go have a girls night and maybe we can talk a little about Abrielle. What do you guys think?" They all nodded in agreement. She continued. "And the guys can have a night to do whatever it is they do."

"Sounds great how about we wave down a waiter and order." my dad boomed with excitement. We all sat down ordered our drinks and then looked at the menu for our food. My whole family order like a million things plus we got buffet items and all Brie got was a salad, bread sticks and fettuccine Alfredo. My family and Brie made small talk and the evening was amazing I only wished it would last longer. The girls went to their night out and my brother, father and I went home watched a football game and talked about mates a little, that's when I decided to tell my father and brother that Brie was mine.

"Are you sure Brody, she is a bitten."

"I'm sure and so what I'm an oroton so isn't it kind of a good thing that I actually found someone!"

"No she could always go crazy like the last one."

"Well I guess we will find out in a month."

The rest of the week went by pretty quick. Brie and I got to know each other better and we trained constantly. I was always teaching her new things most of them ended with us almost kissing or me pinning her to the ground. She started to show great progress and one day she was the one doing the pinning. It was Sunday and school would start tomorrow. Brie and I were hanging out in her room playing Truth or Dare when she told me she had overheard my parents talking about me being an oroton. I told her all I knew that orotons are the children of a werewolf and a human they are strong than most werewolf's and could control their wolf side better. I also told her that it isn't common for orotons to find a mate.

"I know what you are thinking well how does your brother have a mate?' Well that's because he has a different mother he is my father's son and was born from a werewolf woman who died during childbirth. The woman was a one night stand my father had when he was drunk."

"Brody, you didn't have to tell me that. I am glad you did though I really feel like we are getting closer in our relationship. I want you to know some stuff about me. Can we go on a walk tomorrow after school?"

"Yes that would be great, I would love to go with you and talk. Listen Brie, it's getting late and we have school tomorrow so goodnight. I hope you have a good first day of school!"

...........................................................................................................................

The school day went by pretty quick I had 2 classes with Brody and we sat at the same table for lunch. I have French first hour (might I mention with Brody.), English second hour, Psychology, U. S. History, lunch, Calculus, Anatomy & Physiology, Physical Ed. 2 (with Brody). By the time I got to P.E. 2, dressed and to the gym Brody was already out there talking to Coach Stilinski. Probably about football since his dad wants him to join. I walked over when he was done and wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered to him.

"Can't wait for after school. I've been wanting to talk you all day."

"I can't wait to learn more about you." He whispered back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

P. E. started and Coach started with the rules and what we would be doing this year. When he got done we played kick ball boys vs. girls, girls won. After kick ball everyone went and got changed, we only had 2 minutes to change our clothes, fix our hair and makeup and get back out. I was still putting on my booties when the bell rang for school to be over so I huried up threw my hair in a bun and got out of there. I just got out of the locker room and turned left to go to the parking lot when I saw Brody walking toward me. He was still sweaty from gym and it made his hair a little wavy on top unlike its usual straightness. He walked with me out to the car and we talked about where we should go on our walk.

When we got back to his house I ran up to my room put my backpack up and changed. I was now wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt, dark washed skinny jeans and black flats. Brody was waiting downstairs for me, he was still in his jeans, E=MC² t-shirt and his black converse. He looks so cute I am a little scared to tell him about my past though I'm afraid he will take pity on me. We started walking towards the woods and once we were out of earshot I started telling him how my father was always drinking and yelling at my mother calling her a wh*re. How when she died I was only 7 and it was the worst thing ever. When I hit my teens my father didn't care where I was or who I was with or even what time I got back. We came to a little spot that had a log and we sat on it.

"I hated my father for everything I stayed at a friends house for awhile. Over the past year I have been trying to convince my grandparents to let me stay with them. They don't believe my father would ever do that, they don't think their son would do that. When my father stopped caring I mixed with the wrong crowd and got in some trouble. I ended up with an abusive boyfriend who tried to force me into drinking and doing drugs. That was when I knew I had made the mistake of not caring either. So I found a friend I could stay with cleansed myself up organized my life and left my boyfriend."

"Now I don't want you to feel bad that all of this has happened because some of it was my fault. I-"

Brody cut me off. "None of that is your fault I don't care what anyone says no one deserves an abusive relationship or a father that doesn't care about them. It isn't your fault your mom died or that your life went to crap. I don't care what bad things you did in the past all that matters is that you are here now with me. Abrielle you are my mate and I will protect you no matter what I will always protect you even if I die doing it."

There was a brief silence and we decided to start walking again. Soon after we found a little stone house that was falling apart and half the building was knocked down. Then I had a flashback to New York and my ex was there. I couldn't see very well but I saw his silhouette he was standing by a building like the one in the forest only bigger. When I looked closer he was in a fighting stance and his eyes were glowing.

That's when I couldn't breathe and blacked out.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Writers Note:

Thank you for being patient I have been a little busy. I wish I could write more and I hope you guys like what I'm writing. Comment and vote please I also welcome feedback! ❤❤❤