Chapter 15: Are you serious?

This was just supposed to be a filler chapter. I wasn't able to think of anything I wanted to write. I started the chapter which is really happy then I just kept typing. I ended up with more than I planned on having and yeah. Warning there is a bad scene towards the beginning.

A few days later

"Are you ready?" I turn to Brody and smile. I can't believe this is happening.

"Yeah I'm ready to see her." I say walking into his dad's office. I get in there and see my baby girl with her dark brown hair and her hazel eyes. Her grandpa(Brody's dad)  is holding her and I walk up to them and take her out of his arms. I start crying though and Brody has to give her back to his dad so he can sit me down on the couch. 

I am so happy my little baby has gotten so big and I get to finally be her mom again. I can't wait and Mrs.B said she would help me take care of her. Oh I just can't stop my tears of joy from coming, my sweet angel is here and now I can share her with the guy I love. I am ready to have this be my family.

"I'm just so happy, I can't believe I get my baby back! I never thought I would get the choice and I just can't believe your mom is letting her stay here. I am so glad you get to see my baby before you leave and that you get to be her dad, thank you so much, Brody. I love you, soo much." 

"I love you too and I am happy to fulfill the duty of a father to this beautiful girl." He smiles at me then takes Charlette and sits down with me. Adoring her for awhile she starts to fall asleep in his arms and he looks really happy.

"Wait where is she going to sleep we don't have a bed for her?" I start to panic because I forgot about needing everything. Putting his free hand on my thigh I immediately calm down. 

"Baby don't worry my mom has taken care of everything. Char has a room." He stands up grabbing my hand and starts leading me to what I guess is her room. We walk up the stairs and stop at the room across from ours. I step in first and open the door up more for Brody who is still holding Charlette. 

"Oh my god, your mom is the best! She freaking painted a castle on the wall and made the whole room princess themed." I say whispering, I love his mom she is the best. I can't believe she did all of this there is even princess dress up clothes along with a princess vanity. This room will still be hers when she gets older.

"How about we go have some fun before I leave tomorrow?" He whispers in my ear and turns me around in his arms. Then he picks me up and carries me out of the room to ours.

(Naughty scene starting now. If you don't want to read skip it.)

He closes the door quickly still holding me up and kissing me. Throwing me on the bed he quickly works on getting his clothes off as I start on my own clothes. Failing miserably to get my jeans undone and off Brody, completely naked, gets on the bed and rips them open and off my legs. "Oops, oh well we can buy more." 

He starts kissing my lips and then slowly moves down my neck sucking on every spot his lips land. Hitting a certain spot I let out a moan and grins up at me in delight. I just shove his head back down where he was kissing my stomach, I feel a little flutter in my stomach. He continues kissing my body and rubbing small circles on the inside of my thighs. Oh sweet baby Jesus, the pleasure is too much for me. My body is in complete bliss and then he stops, positioning himself between my legs he thrusts in me until we both reached our climaxes and laid down. Panting heavily he looks at me with an evil smile.

"Are you serious? Round 2 already?"

"Hey I am going to be gone for 2 months or more after tomorrow. Do you really want to not get some before I leave?"