Author's note (12/12/20)

Hi, to all readers...

I have made the decision after many years of hiatus that I am leaving this book as it is. I won't be editing this fanfic nor am I going to continue the sequel. Graduating high school in 2020 during the pandemic made me think a lot about my choices in life and things I left undone. 

I came back to Wattpad to leave a message of apology to the readers that suffered from reading my neglected, unedited and messy fanfic. Although I'm not active on this website, I do regularly check my emails and I see comments left by fellow readers. Sometimes they leave a smile on my face, sometimes it makes me contemplate on whether or not to unpublish and delete these fanfics from this platform.

But for now, I will leave this fanfic here along with the short unfinished (discontinued) sequel on this platform for some readers to enjoy cringing at. I do have 3 unpublished BTS AU fanfics saved. I don't know if I should just publish them for some readers to enjoy and be left on a cliffhanger bc I might never continue them or just never reveal them to the public lol.

Again, I'm sorry for neglecting my fellow readers but THANK YOU for the continued support and comments left by readers. Also, I'm really grateful for this fanfic to even reach 100K views, I thought that neglecting this fanfic for so long would have fewer views over time but I thank you all for the support. 

I guess this is goodbye, for now, if my mental state may allow me to write in the future... I will see you all then. 

~ Anjo-1316